Addio per Sempre

______

The church bells rang, although it wasn't the celebration of a marvelous wedding, it was the chimes of death and sadness. The guest were all dressed in black not a single lovely color in site, even the sky cried along with the weeping women and the straight-faced men only stared at the polished embroidered oak casket. The people marched very slowly in the streets on the way to the cemetery, not a single other person was outside on the cold rainy day, the group finally reached their destination and came to a halt. Eight year old Y/n stood next to the other people, amongst those people were Dio Brando the current head of the Capo, after your fathers death you had no other family to turn to, no other home but the royal mafia walls, your father was a trusted loyal guard to Dio and has been somewhat of his right handed man til the day he was put 6 ft under ground, this left Dio's fellow members question the living situation regarding to Y/n.

_____

"Capo, non possiamo semplicemente tenerla qui. è solo una bambina ed è troppo pericoloso per lei crescere in questo modo"— said the first male.
(Boss, we can't just keep her here. she's just a little girl and it's too dangerous for her to grow up like this)

"Gentiluomini! Surely the girl is young but let's face it. She has no other home, bring in Eliza! I'll have her raise the child and keep her safe."

"Boss, this means she's growing up with the famiglia, she'll know too much!"— panicked the second male.

"Nonsense, she's the child of my fallen friend.. I shall protect this girl at all cost in honor of him.

_______

You sat there dangling your legs, looking at your shoes while waiting for the adults to finish up, still a bit to young to correctly understand the situation you sat still humming a small tune until you noticed a small boy shyly looking at you from a far, the boy had golden locks that were made into three circular bangs, he had big greenish turquoise eyes and peach colored lips, as you stared at the boy he emerged from his safe corner and approached you with his hands behind his back, when he got to your spot you slowly slid off the chair looking at the mystery boy, from behind he handed you 3 perfectly kept daisies, you looked at the flowers then back at his face, he had a small smile and he eyes glistened.

______

"Saluti, I'm Giorno."
(Greetings)

"Ciao.. I'm Y/n."
(Hello)

"Y/n? I've never heard of that name. penso sia carino."
(I think it's cute.)

"Grazie Giorno."— you kindly grabbed the flowers out of his hands and admired the white soft petals.

_______

After a moment of silence the door to the Capo's office opened unexpectedly shocking the children as if they got caught stealing, Dio ruffled Giorno's hair then lifted you up in his arms, the man explained how you were going to be living with Eliza and she is your new Caretaker, after the small chat Dio took Giorno away and left you with Eliza, as he was leaving you heard Giorno exclaim to his father

"Will I ever see her again?"

_____