Awaken Juliet's Kiss Pt 2

_______

"Hey Y/n, what is that thing?"
"Well it's just like you said, a stand.."
"Wow.. That's amazing, can you bring her out more?"

The odd almost ghostly mechanical looking girl was 5'6, she didn't have any clothes yet it was obvious she was female due to certain curves on her body hidden behind a sheer cream colored sheet. Her outside layer was a light baby blue, her eyes were empty yet they glowed a bright white, the most noticeable thing about this stand is the long wavy hair sitting on top off with a spiked crown and a sacred heart in the middle of her chest with several small daggers coming out of it. Mista was memorized by the stand, almost in a trance like way, his face read that he was relaxed and calm he didn't fear the figure coming close to him, she extended her hands to touch his face and gently gripped his warm cheeks.

"...O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love.."

The words that spilled out her mouth captivated Mista to where you felt as if you were combining with his soul, there was a happy, gleefully feeling this placed a smile on your face, his voice was reaching out calling, "She's beautiful!" "An angel.." once it was over the feeling of euphoria came down, you still had your hands wrapped around his soft face, his warm brown eyes glimmer. The stand pulled its sheer cloak over her head hiding her features and faded back into you.

"Y/n, what was that? I-I feel so peaceful, your stand is... is... why do I feel as if, as nothing matter anymore, what the hell are these tears.."
"Mista.. what's wrong?"— you watched as his face fell into a deep despair, the tears uncontrollably falling freely.

You quickly removed your hands and turned around to see your Stand rush up to caresses Mista's chin,
whispering the same phrase.

"...O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love.."

the sight was unbearable and you didn't really understand how to control nor stop it. You got up and ran to his bathroom keeping a safe distance and soon the Stand faded away. He got up and confusedly rubbed his head staring at you, he swiftly got off the bed and tried to approach you until you fell to your knees and stared crying.

"Y/n, what's the matter? What happened?"
"S-stay away from me! I'm sorry.. I'm a danger. This thing is pure evil!"
"Wait what are you doing? Where are you going with the stand?"

The ghostly woman pulled you through his walls and soon you were found outside of his room in the middle of the corridors, across the room was the living room, everything was kept nice and clean, there was a huge flat screen TV and a U shaped velvet couch, the room looked modern and somewhat aesthetic. By the door was a coat rack that held several different coats that belonged to the different members, you picked a random one and left. The outside night was cold and it was sprinkling outside, behind the pillar was the pale blue figure shyly hiding away, you walked towards an empty greenhouse full of different decaying plants and flowers all gathering in the center of the unkept floor, behind you the whole time she followed you closely.

______

"So.. you're my master.."
"...Master? I don't even know who you are or why your here. What are you?"
"Funny.. I am you. I am a manifestation of your soul, I am your deepest feelings, I know you better than anybody else. Your lies, your fears, your traumas. I know what you think about when your fast asleep.."
"Then what.. what the hell did you do to Giorno and Mista?! Why did I feel different? Why was Mista crying? Why are you here??"
"My dear.. I have the ability to read people's deep feelings and somewhat look at their past."
"Then why did Mista turn depressed?"
"Oh, so you caught that huh? Well I can simply possess the person and well, cause them to commit suicide, I can drive a person madly in love with my voice that they will submit to me... now, rest my dear you need to grow."
"W-wait, what your name?"
"Call me.. Juliet's Kiss.

~~~
Mista ran to Giorno's room to only find him in a slight rage, his room was unkept and he had a bottle of vodka next to him, Mista looked confused and a bit alarmed realizing Giorno was going through it, his hair was messy and he was shirtless, there were some harsh feelings behind Giorno and Mista, for you can see, the two boys used to have feelings for each other way before Giorno met Y/n again, Giorno decided it was best if the two only stayed as companions, Mista awkwardly tried to get his attention as he walked up to the foot of his bed, Giorno realized he was there yet he didn't acknowledge it. "Giorno, I need your help." "What do you want?"— he snapped harshly. "Y/n, she's in trouble, she disappeared somewhere outside."
Giorno to face Mista and sighed as he got up, without mentioning anything he grabbed his sheets and walked out to the garden, behind him was Mista and Giorno's stand, Golden Experience, as he opened the greenhouse door there Y/n was, laying in the center of the grassy floor as flowers and vines grew around her limbs and there holding her was Juliet's Kiss.

________

SORRY FOR TYPOS!!

P.s sorry for the mediocre art. I might restyle it to make it look more like a Jojo stand. Alr bye.🐞