Intel and mildstones

______

"Giorno, Giorno!"
"Yes? What's with the urgency? Relax Mista, Today is a celebration!, did you make sure the servants had started the preparations for tonight's events?"

Giorno ruffled his hair while searching through a jewelry box pulling out a pair of green emerald dangling earrings, his loose blouse exposed his collarbones and gold chains. Mista tugged at his turtleneck and hesitantly stopped giorno from spinning around as he got dangerously close to his face and noticed a bit of blood in his left nostril.

"Giorno.. you haven't.."
"Mista, you promised not to tell. Don't you remember."— he cooed

Giorno threw his arms over Mista shoulders and got closer to him laughing in his face a bit. Mista lightly pushed him off and grabbed his face examining his condition, Giorno had somewhat noticeable dark circles under his eyes covered by a pasty white foundation, his eyes were lightly bloodshot and he reeked of alcohol and cologne.

"Giorno.. why. I know you're having a hard time but the use of narcotics shouldn't be your way out."

He stopped and his demeanor had dropped completely, the look in his eyes reflected the pain he felt in his heart for he had no other way to relieve his pain. In a fit of rage, Giorno angrily shoved Mista aside while stumbling over to his vanity knocking over his items, the beautiful jewels and some cosmetics fell to the floor.

"Y-you don't know how it feels! How it feels to be in my p-position.. every fucking day there's something new! Don Giovanna, the men are unhappy, Don Giovanna, we want a raise, Mista.. I can't take it."— he desperately cried out to the uncomfortable man before him.

"Giorno.. you're going to make through it, but cocaine shouldn't be the solution.. wha- what are you..? No! Stop that! Stop Gio!"

Mista rushed over to him as Giorno started harshly tugging at his golden locks ripping a few clumps of hair from his scalp, his stand Golden Experience, was beside him holding his head in his hands while activating the objects around him to become breathing, living animals while plants surrounded them stopping Mista from touching him.

As Mista tried fighting through the tough vines Giorno managed to be carried way by a huge elk deer, the wild animal leaped through the open patio and landed outside in the grand garden running away from the home, the tall man rushed down stairs accidentally bumping into servants cleaning and decorating the mansion for tonight's event. "Giorno.. his anniversary of becoming Don.. shit this isn't good." Catching up to the spare kitchen he startled the group as he eagerly searched for Bucciarati and Abbacchio.

"Narancia! Where's Bruno and Leone!? Quick!"
"Oh their back at the house doing something.. why what's wrong? You look like straight crap right now."

He turned to exit and ran all the way to the house off side the mansion, as he entered there was no present of anyone in the home. Mista staggered up the steps and frantically looked around until he caught notice of the time, 12:35 pm, he pulled his phone out and noticed the date. "Oh fuck.. Bruno and Abba's anniversary is today as well." He quickly knocked on their door careful not to open it and be scarred for life, after a few knocks Bucciarati cracked the door, his hand was busy at wiping purplish black lipstick off and his hair wasn't in his normal hair style.

"Mista what's wro-"
"Bruno! It's Giorno he- he had a meltdown and ran away! And Y/n, she's disappeared!"

Bruno shut the door only a few muffled words could be heard. "I know Leone but they're missing c'mon we have to he's our boss and she's his lover can't you tell?" 5 minutes past and the two men stepped out rushing into Bruno's car speeding off in search of a wild elk on the loose.