021

nari and donghyuck finally arrived to the party and parked his motorbike right next to jaes car. there were some people puking and some people smoking on the porch, the loud music could be heard from the outside. the two walked into the house and were met by a sea of people, ok maybe not a sea but you get it. people were dancing, singing, drinking and sloppily making out. "jesus christ," donghyuck muttered to himself.

"come on, lets go to the others!" nari felt a hand grabbing her wrist gently and the boy started dragging her along, pushing people out of the way with his other hand. they walked into the huge living room and finally spotted their friends sitting on a couch. "NARI!!" the girl yelled, throwing herself onto the other girl and giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. nari laughed, "hey aera."

nari, aera, jae, yuta, sicheng and lucas were still sitting on the couch talking to each other about shit like how nari, aera and yuta are gonna get matching nipple piercings and how aera wants a tattoo quoting 'i was born sick, but i love it' from take me to church by hozier just to piss her gross homophobic mom off.

jaehyun was disappointed because he wanted to be the one who picked nari up but left them once he saw a hot girl.

"yuta you look like really hot today." aera observed which made the rest of them stare at him. he was wearing a black burberry detachable hood tafetta jacket and black sweatpants with a pair of weird kinda vintage sunglasses on the top of his head which kinda like pushed his hair back. his hair was orange and cut into a mullet (?) which was super sexy. "youre right oh my god."

"yo no homo but get a few drinks in me and i'll probably make out with you."

"you guys are noticing this just now?"

yuta bit his lip and placed his hand on his chin, imitating that one fuckboy emoji. "sichengs right, y'all are late. speaking of sicheng, what the fuck???" they all shifted their gaze towards him which made him raise an eyebrow.

"what?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT BITCH WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE??" it was true, he was very different while texting. he was always quiet and precious and shit but quite the opposite when they actually met. "shouldve known when he said he listens to infant annihilator."

taeyong, jungwoo, doyoung, ten and johnny were on the dance floor, drunk out of their minds. it was awkward at first since they had never met doyoung irl before and he didnt seem to like them that much while talking in the gc but things got less awkward once they started drinking.

taeyong and doyoung were hitting it off and found that they had quite a lot in common, taeyong hates everyone and so does doyoung and especially the people in their gc.

ten was slobbering over johnny and how hot he looked in his short sleeved black button up, halfway tucked into his jeans and his slicked back black hair. johnny was not as drunk as the others but was a little tipsy which made him feel a little awkward with ten clinging onto him for dear life but be eventually sat down on a couch with a bunch of girl, drinking red wine and talking to them about how hard it is to be rich these days while ten was puking in one of the bathrooms.

jungwoo was just kinda there, dancing as if it was his last day on earth and it got to a point where he was in the middle of the dance floor, alone, with people cheering for him while he danced to shine by the lovefreekz.

hyuck kinda disappeared after spotting some old friends walking by the living room. "hyuck my man whats up, havent seen you since deiji disappeared." the boy said while giving him a pound hug.

"yo jeno how've you been? and yeah i havent really been to a lot parties since then." hyuck chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. one of the guys suddenly slung one of his arms around his shoulders. "you heard anything from her?"

"nah not a word, why?"

"shes apparently back or something. chenle said his friend jeongin saw her hanging out with hyunjin and the others but he wasnt sure it was her." hyuck raised his eyebrow. "shit really? i had no idea."

his gaze shifted towards renjun who was looking down at his phone but quickly looked away once jaemin started speaking. "look i know we were all buddies and shit but man her leaving like that was shitty as fuck."

"i guess. anyways i gotta go, im here with some friends."

"alright man have a good time. we should hang out sometimes." jeno and jaemin took turns clasping their hands together with hyucks and eventually left, leaving renjun and donghyuck alone. "uh bye ren." the boy looked up. "oh uh yeah bye." and he was left alone.

people started gathering around the tv, cheering as if a fight just broke out. nari and lucas got curious and ran into the room, getting on top of a small table and there he was, mark lee, playing the boxing thing on wii sports against a guy named han jisung. they were both sweating and yelling at each other while the crowd cheered for mostly jisung but nari and lucas were screaming marks name at the top of their lungs while sharing a joint.

"DIE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT."

"SUCK MY FUCKING COCK BITCH."

"MARK KNOCK HIM OUT BABE."

"COME ON JISUNG."

"MARK YOU BETTER FUCKING WIN BITCH."

"JISUNG GO FOR THE FACE."

"HE WON."

"MARK IM LITERALLY GONNA FUCKING KISS YOU SO HARD."

"YOURE A FUCKING GOD."

"fuck you jisung youre a fucking noob bitch suck my dick."

"nah lets fucking play tennis bitch im literally gonna turn you into dust."

"bet mf."

they started playing tennis and everyone cheered just like before and the entire room got eventually filled with people.

"holy fuck lucas look at his ass!" nari yelled out, cackling. "yoo why is his ass so fat that mans dummy thick." they both laughed for awhile until they were out of breath before nari pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of the boy who was still screaming while playing tennis. they both jumped off of that table and ran to the living room where all their other friends were and showed them the picture.

"youre a dumb cunt, thats such a terrible idea seriously ive seen better. maybe next time dont waste my fucking time."

"fuck you i literally hate all of you."

"feelings mutual hyuck."

they were all sitting on the two couches facing each other in the living room, most of them drinking beer except for jaehyun, donghyuck and lucas. taeyong, doyoung and jungwoo were pretty drunk and just kinda carried their whole conversation while the others listened to them arguing with hyuck about something stupid.
ten was passed out on the floor and no one cared enough to lift him up to the couch. jaehyun stood up and cracked his back and his fingers.

"anyways its getting late guys, who needs a ride home?" they argued for awhile about who got to get a ride from who and it ended with lucas, sicheng, yuta and nari getting a ride from jae and taeyong, doyoung, jungwoo and ten getting a ride from johnny and his personal driver while mark just decided to go home with hyuck.

"does anyone know where ten lives?"

♡