100

nari and hyuck woke up next to each other, their legs tangled together with his arm wrapped around her stomach.

the two had been together for almost half a year. nari had agreed to move in with him after thinking about it for awhile. he was right, it was kind of awkward having two other people around all the time and she realized that once she had moved out. he still overreacted tho which left him feeling embarrassed till this day.

the girl had cried the day she moved since her and jungwoo had grown so close to the point that he felt like an older brother to her. taeyong and nari were also very close but he wasnt sad about her leaving since he'd be taking her bedroom.

their new one bedroom apartment was bright since it had big windows as well as a small balcony. they had a piano standing in the middle of the main room, a record player and a bunch of vinyls hanging on the walls.

the two were madly in love. hyuck was still in university while nari still worked at the bar with some occasional shifts at the club. he did pick up a part time job though.

they got out of bed, brushed their teeth, ate some of the left over cake from hyucks birthday (literally the previous day) and drank some coffee.

nari went out to the balcony for a cigarette and then the two got ready. the back of hyucks washed out orange hair reached down to his nape while his wavy bangs were long enough to cover his eyes. his skin was tan and he had necklace with a little lily charm dangling from his neck as well as a chain, rings and a bunch of bracelets. he had a white t shirt underneath a loose multicolored (mostly blue and green) hawaiian shirt that was tucked into some light jeans with torn up knees.

nari was clad in a big baby blue button up with its sleeves rolled up to her elbows. the shirt was tucked into her cuffed black suit pants that were adorned with a simple black belt.

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐
MESSAGES
└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

                ╭─────────────────
                ╰──➤ HOORAY 4 BOOBIES

KIM DOYOUNG:
hey guys

KIM DOYOUNG:
im feeling good today

KIM DOYOUNG:
i think i'll come back with one
last exposing time

KIM JUNGWOO:
oh god

KANG AERA:
ITS BEEN MONTHS

KIM DOYOUNG:

KIM DOYOUNG: