045

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐
MESSAGES
└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

╭─────────────────
╰──➤      WONG LUCAS

WONG LUCAS:
yo habibti wanna hang out
at my place

WONG LUCAS:
yuki is out of town 💯

MOON NARI:
yea sure i just gotta finish
helping jungwoo write his
resume ✋🤟✋🤟

WONG LUCAS:
aight see u later ✋🤟✋🤟

┌──────────────┐
EXIT CHAT
└──────────────┘

"FUCK HOLD UP IM COMING"

"HURRY ITS FUCKING COLD OUT HERE"

the door slammed open and nari was met with a shirtless lucas. she looked at him and opened her mouth but closed it quickly after deciding to stay silent. she walked in and threw her coat on to one of the hangers.

the two made their way into the kitchen cause they decided to try bake a cake since yutas and winwins birthdays were getting close and the group decided to celebrate them the same day.

they spent twenty minutes arguing about whether they should make a normal cake, cheesecake or something like tiramisù. they ended up picking tiramisù. they grabbed all the ingredients and divided their tasks so that nari started working on the actual recipe while lucas made coffee and eventually rolled a joint for the two of them.

"you fucked up."

"no i didnt its literally supposed to look like that."

"you literally did oh my god this looks like shit"

"you look like shit what the fuck stop making fun of my tiramisù do you know how hard i worked? all you did was sing supermassive black hole while smoking your shitty weed."

"excuse me??"

they placed the tiramisù in the fridge and left the kitchen to go sit down on the couch. lucas handed her the joint before turning the red led lights on as well as finding a good song they could listen to. he chose 'new life' by o+s and sat back to stare at the girl who was sitting next to him. "this song fucking slaps what the fuck."

he let out a chuckle as he took the joint from her to take a drag. "yeah i discovered it while watching the sorcerers apprentice."

"so moon nari, you like anyone?" the girl looked at him, shaking her head while inhaling the thick smoke into her lungs. "nah not in that way," she trailed off and blew the smoke out of her mouth. "how bout you? do you like anyone?"

lucas laughed and leaned back against the couch. "i dont. do you think the others in our group or whatever are into anyone?" she hummed. "i think ten might be into johnny for some reason, riko has definitely some kind of feelings towards aera but she likes jaemin so theres that. other than that, im not sure."

"i think donghyuck likes you."

"hyuck likes everyone." nari turned her head towards him and raised an eyebrow. "but why would you think that?"

"i mean its pretty obvious cause like hes always trying to be close to you, ive seen him glancing at you multiple times, hes always asking you to hang out and theres probably other stuff as well."

nari shrugged, not really paying attention to what he was saying. she started fiddling with the hem of her shirt while listening to the slow song thats been on repeat for what felt like hours, playing in the background. she looked at boy sitting beside her and bit her lip. "wanna do something?"

"something like what?"

"something like this." she scooched over to him and leaned in so that their faces were only a few inches away from each other. lucas sat there confused for a few seconds before understanding what she was trying to do. "uh nari are you sure?"

he felt his heart skip a beat as her face moved closer to his, inhaling her sweet scent along with the smell of the weed theyd been smoking. she nodded her head ever so slightly and parted her lips, pressing them against his as her arms made their way around her neck while his arms slid around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

♡