066

"you can go without me, im just gonna swing by hyucks place and check if hes alive."

"yeah good luck."

nari looked at herself in the mirror and then at the cartoon boxes spread across the apartment. jungwoo was lying on the couch, watching something on the tv. he was waiting for jaehyun to pick him up to then go to johnnys place.

"see you later woo, love you."

"love you too, bye."

she walked out of the building and started walking towards her friends house. nari grabbed a cigarette pack from her bag and put one between her lips, covering it with her left hand while her right lit it with a white bic lighter. she blew the smoke out of her nose and shoved her free hand into her pocket.

the girl arrived to her destination and knocked on the wooden door and was met by her beloved lee dasom. she was wearing a gray leopard printed cardigan over a black lace spaghetti strapped top. nari almost blushed at the sight but she shook out of her thoughts and decided to open her mouth instead.

"hi mrs lee im just here t-"

she got caught off by hyucks mother embracing her into a hug which definitely made naris fragile heart skip a beat. blood rushed to her cheeks and for a second she thought she was in heaven but quickly got dragged back into reality. "please get him out of this house, i beg you."

"huh???" thats right, she was here for hyuck and not for his mom.

nari walked up the stairs and gulped once she stood in front of her friends room. was it really as bad as his mother had described? was he dead? she took a deep breath and started thinking about mana sama to distract her from her homicidal thoughts. how dare he ignore all of his friends for days, especially her.

she knocked on the door and opened it slowly once she heard a voice telling her to come in. the room was dark and she could smell the strong scent of incense floating around the air. the girl walked in and her eyes fell immediately on the boy lying on the bed. his hair was ruffled and he was wearing a tshirt with its collar worn out, exposing his collarbones as well as a pair of black adidas shorts, exposing his thighs. had this been an anime, her nose would be bleeding like an open faucet by now.

"NARI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IDIOT??? IM CHECKING ON YOU SINCE YOUVE BEEN IGNORING US FOR DAYS"

"oh."

"yeah."

"uh."

"thats right."

"yeah."

"SO WHAT WAS THE REASON??"

"I GOT A NEW TV???"

"SO???"

"I WAS WATCHING DRAMAS LEAVE ME ALONE"

"im going to kill you."

she closed the door behind her and jumped on his bed and eventually on top of him. straddling his waist, she grabbed him by his neck and began to choke him.

"PLEASE NARI IM SORRY I CANT BREATHE"

she continued for like a second or two before loosening her grip, allowing him to breathe properly. hyuck wrapped his arms around her upper body and pulled her down so that she was lying next to him. "oh my god calamari ive missed you so much i thought i was going to die."

"you shouldve died." she hated how his body felt so warm against hers, how his ugly hands were stroking her hair, how he was stupidly smiling even after she'd almost choked him to death and she especially hated how he smelled so good even though he hadnt left the house for days. she seriously wanted to punch him.

"get your hands off of me and get ready to go to johnnys place. we're gonna chill in his hot tubs so bring your swimming trunks."

"what about your tiddies?"

"taeyongs gonna bring tegaderm bandages for me, aera and yuta."

"oh right i forgot those existed."

the boy gave her one last squeeze before getting out of his bed. he walked up to his wardrobe and pulled his shirt off.

"WHAT THE FUCK DONT CHANGE WHILE IM IN THE ROOM"

"YOU WERENT LEAVING"

"SORRY"

nari covered her eyes with her hand and left the room. she leaned against the wall and slid down onto the floor, her cheeks burning up in embarrassment. the door opened shortly after and donghyuck walked out of there, wearing a simple hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

"you ready to go?"

"obviously."

♡