080

"i wanna unbutton your pants just a lil bit, take em off and pull em down just a lil bit, get to kissing and touching a lil bit, get to licking it a lil bit."

"oh."

"yeah."

"thats a song."

"so?"

"just play shes my collar by gorillaz."

"sexy."

jaehyun and nari were sitting in his car, eating bomboloni to honor jaes (non existent) italian heritage. he had gotten a text twenty minutes earlier about a race taking place in an hour so he decided to swing by nari and jungwoos place to see if the girl wanted to tag along. he had caught her screaming our the lyrics to 'whats up, people' by maximum the hormone while mopping the floor, her cats staring at her from the couch and jungwoos dog playing with the mop. she happily agreed to come look at him race. "do you really speak italian?"

"si."

"yuta says you cant."

"yutas a hater."

"dont disrespect him like that ever again."

the two soon arrived to the street where the event was held which was underneath a bridge. they got out of the car and noticed a 4'11 girl with long dark red curls running towards them. "JAE BAE!!" she yelled as she jumped onto him and pressed their lips together.

nari raised an eyebrow at the sight and let her mouth hang slightly open. the girl looked back up at her soon as her and jae finished making out in the middle of the road.

"are you that lesbian hes friends with?"

"no?"

"oh."

nari moved her gaze to jaehyun who was shaking his head, embarrassed. "right anyway i'll be cheering for you jae bae, like always!" and she ran off after smooching his cheek. "who the fuck was that?"

"her names bomi."

"she your girlfriend?"

"no fucking way."

"thank god. she could pass as your kid, you know."

"ew nari what the fuck? you just made it weird."

the girl watched as bikes raced against each other and then eventually cars, including jae. he was racing against some dude called jihwan. most of the girls cheered on jae. nari felt as if she would throw her heart up due to the adrenaline, and she wasnt even in the car. jaehyun obviously ended up winning and then decided to introduce the girl to his friends minghao, mingyu and dokyeom whom he also apparently lives with.

it was getting late and it was time for them to go to riko and riyus apartment and surprise mark who would arrive from canada in about half an hour.

the two had a heart attack directly upon opening the door due to their friends thinking they were mark, hyuck, riko and johnny.

nari and jae made themselves comfortable on the couch, along with yuta, doyoung, taeyong, lucas and a bottle of expensive wine that the twins aunt bought before she stormed off after yelling at hyuck for liking men and aera for liking women.

mark, hyuck, riko and johnny did eventually show up and all of them went in for a hug from their canadian friend. donghyuck was clinging onto him like a child while crying like, well a child.

♡