024

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐
MESSAGES
└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

                ╭─────────────────
                ╰──➤ WONG LUCAS

WONG LUCAS:
hello habibti <3

MOON NARI:
hey habibi <3 whats up

WONG LUCAS:
nothing jusr wondering if
u wanted to go get churros
w nutella

MOON NARI:
NUTELLA ????

MOON NARI:
gross

WONG LUCAS:
ok nvm goodnight 🙏

MOON NARI:
NO WAIT

MOON NARI:
if u meant churros w cinnamon
sugar yes i would love to 💯

WONG LUCAS:
cool ima pick u up in 10🙏

┌──────────────┐
EXIT CHAT
└──────────────┘

"yeah and so he vomited all over me right while we were dancing and it was so gross so i puked on him, anyways supermassive black hole still fucks hard."

the two were walking in the park, eating churros and talking about naris high school prom. lucas laughed at the girls story as he took a bite of his churro drenched in nutella. "youre right, that song does fuck."

"wanna know a secret?"

"yeah."

"lucas is not my real name, its actually yukhei." nari turned her head towards him. "what??"

"yeah but i dont really go by it so just continue calling me lucas."

"youre so gross," nari muttered as she aggressively rubbed a tissue around his lips, trying to clean the mess he made while eating his nutella churros. "jesus fuck nari calm down!!" lucas grabbed her arm and gently shoved it away. "that fucking hurt man."

"not my problem." she began rubbing his face with the tissue again until he was clean. lucas looked at his phone and stood up from the bench they were sitting on. "i have to go somewhere soon but um i'll walk you home, ok?" nari looked at him and nodded.

"i mean sure but i can walk home by myself if youre in a hurry." he shook his head and reached his hand out for her to grab it. "nah ive got time, plus walking alone is boring."

the two walked together until they reached naris home, she grabbed her keys and unlocked the door. "thank you for the churros, yukhei."

"yeah whatever fuck you." nari opened the door and turned the light on just to fall to the ground as soon as she heard people screaming.

"SURPRISE!!"

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARI!!"

the girl stayed on the ground with her mouth hanging open as eleven people + lucas jumped out from every corner of her apartment. "how did you guys even know wtf??"

"hyuck told us you told him that your birthday was in 26 days when you guys met and it was september 1st so like yeah we planned a surprise party for you!"

she looked at the youngest boy and pouted. "you remembered my birthday?"

"of course i did you fucking dumbass."

aera ran towards the girl and tackled her so that they were both laying on the group, she sat on top of her and gave her kisses all over her face. "and look im dressed as a bunny girl, taeyongs a maid boy, yuta is dressed as toshiya, doyoungs a bunny boy and hyucks a catboy."

"yeah i didnt wanna do this but she forced me." doyoung said while crossing his arms.

aera, jungwoo and mark had baked what probably had once been a beautiful cake but mark accidentally sat on it and ruined it. it still tasted great so no one really cared except for aera who was still salty about it.

yuta and sicheng brought some vodka and shit so that they could listen to some russian hardbass and dance to it like they do in tri poloski because it was yutas dream for some reason.

jaehyun, hyuck and taeyong had decorated the apartment with all kinds of shit, only problem is that they forgot how small naris apartment was and accidentally bought too much.

ten, johnny and doyoung brought some really like gourmet food with johnnys money.

nari had asked how they got into her place to begin with to which they responded with "well lucas stole your extra key while you were in the bathroom and we knew you would go to the bathroom before leaving because you have to pee all the time but anyway so he slipped it under your doormat so we could take it when we got here."

they had a few drinks, danced for awhile and then decided to eat while binge watching the entire twilight saga. the ones sitting on the couch were mark, jaehyun, nari, lucas and aera while the rest sat on the ground except for donghyuck who was laying in naris bed, playing on his phone. "why arent you watching the movie?"

"cause twilight fucking sucks i hate it."

"fine jesus sorry for asking." he eventually fell asleep though so it wasnt like he was being left out for too long. they kinda all fell asleep after awhile which was hella uncomfortable for the ones sleeping on the ground but very comfortable for nari, who had her head on jaes lap as he stroke her hair.

she was thankful that her friends whom she'd known for like three weeks remembered her birthday and even threw a party for her since no one ever bothered to do that before.

♡