083

the girl shoved her phone into her pocket after clicking on shuffle. the music was blasting through the headphones and into her ears as she looked out of window and thats how she spent the remaining two hours. the bus finally stopped at her destination and she grabbed her suitcase. the first thing nari saw when she got off the bus was her dad and her older brother, smiling at her. "nari!"

"hey relatives." she enveloped both of them into a tight hug. they eventually pulled away and started walking towards her dads car so that they could drive to naris childhood home.

they chatted for awhile, catching up on what had happened since they last saw each other. taeil showed her a picture of his new girlfriend and told her all about how they met in a small coffee shop after seeing each other there everyday. "kinda sounds like a wattpad fan fiction.. happy for you tho man."

naris old man parked the car right outside an old and pretty small house surrounded by frozen grass and a very few other houses. the girl took a deep breath as soon as she got out of the car.

"the airs so much fresher here on the countryside."

"yeah get your ass inside the house before you freeze to death."

so she grabbed her suitcase and hurried up inside. the first thing that hit her nose was the comforting smell that hadnt changed since before she moved into the city. the lights were dim and a warmth embraced her body. she took her jacket and shoes off and then made her way over to her old bedroom. she entered and noticed everything was exactly how she left it. she lay down on her old bed and felt the soft mattress catch her body. thats when a wave of nostalgia flashed inside her as well as the feeling you have when you come home after a long time, except something was missing.

the twenty year old finished unpacking her stuff and then walked back into the living room where her dad and taeil were waiting for her with a hot meal and a movie. 

nari texted her friends for awhile before noticing her phone was about to die. she looked through her stuff but couldnt find her charger so she asked the others if they had an iphone charger she could borrow. they didnt since they of course had to be android users.

the two siblings exited the house and sat down on some freezing chairs on their terrace. they brought one cup of warm coffee, cigarettes and weed. "whats up with you? you used to always smoke a joint with me while dads sleeping."

"nah im taking a break from that shit."

"why?"

"last time i got high i made out with one of my best friends so i dont wanna do any weird shit again."

"jesus."

she grabbed the pack of cigarettes and pulled one out of the box, placing it between her lips. she sucked on it while lighting the tip up with a lighter and then blew out the smoke.

"so you got a boyfriend or girlfriend yet?"

"maybe."

"no shit really? do tell."

she sipped on her coffee while smoke blew out of her nose. "his names donghyuck." taeil stared at her while licking the end of the rolling paper. "thats it?"

"we've been friends for awhile and we met through this app called cupids chokehold and we have this like big group chat and theyre really my only friends right now. anyway hes a year younger than me and hes majoring in music. hes pretty, he has pretty eyes, pretty moles, a pretty smile and a pretty voice. hes also funny and smart and cocky and his skin is soft and hes clingy and he also does everything i tell him because hes head over heels for me but i think all of that is hot. he also has a hot mom."

"hot mom huh? anyway whats with the 'maybe'?"

"i dont know if i really like him that way so im just tryna figure it out while im here."

he inhaled the thick smoke into his lungs and coughed. "kinda sounds like you do though."

forgot to say this in my previous chapterbut thank u so muchfor over 50k reads <3

my previous chapter
but thank u so much
for over 50k reads <3