096

part two

everyone except for jungwoo, taeyong, hyuck, riyu, riko and doyoung had gone to the local town in hope of finding a bar or a club and they surprisingly did. they ate some dinner before entering the club they found. you could hear the music perfectly outside so by the time you were on the dance floor, you could barely hear your own thoughts. the lights were going crazy and the amount of people there was surprising to say the least.

they all did quite a bit of shots, the only sober one being johnnys personal driver, however the only ones who were really drunk were aera, ten and sicheng. "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE" aera shouted at a group of people in the crowd. "AERA???"

it turns out jaemin, jeno, renjun, deiji, yangyang, shotaro, chenle, sungchan and jisung were out clubbing as well with some of their friends. "ARENT YOU GUYS UNDER 20?? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN??"

"NO ONE GIVES A FUCK HERE"

"NO SHIT??"

"YEA! WHERES HYUCK??"

"HES AT THE CABIN"

jaemin and his friends got invited over to johnnys cabin so they all drove there after less than an hour of clubbing. they were all spread throughout the first floor, listening to music, drinking (except for chenle, sungchan and jisung) and overall just hanging out.

nari stood in a corner with yuta, lucas and jae. "kun, hendery and xiaojun seem pretty cool, dont you think?"

"yeah totally."

"sure but im curious as to why kun is hanging out with a bunch of kids."

"chenle told me hes like an older brother to him so i guess thats why."

"lu youre friends with chenle?"

"yeah hes fucking hilarious."

"nari why arent you are you so fucking quiet today??"

she had been busy staring at hyuck and renjun being glued together. the two had been drinking so things werent awkward between them anymore. they danced together, sang karaoke together, drank together and the thing that ticked her off the most was the way they were sitting on one of the couches, laughing at something on hyucks phone. renjuns left arm was wrapped around the brunettes shoulders and his right hand was rested on hyucks arm.

"ooo are you jelly??"

"shes totally jealous."

"woah ive never seen her jelly before."

"im not jealous why would i be jealous??"

"because your boyfriend is being all touchy touchy with his ex. i would totally be jelous if i were you."

"thanks."

"speaking of your boyfriends exes.."

the dark haired girl with snake bites walked up to the four, stopping right in front of nari. the twenty year old towered over her.

"hi um hey i realized we've never introduced ourselves and like we obviously already know each others names but i just thought that we could like.. i dont know.. get to know each other?? heh."

girl was obviously nervous for some reason which made the older chuckle. "yeah well im nari, i guess." she reached her hand out and quickly received a firm handshake. "deiji!"

the four invited the nineteen year old out for a smoke which she gladly accepted. they were too lazy to get their jackets so they stood outside in the snow with nothing but their regular clothes. deiji had her sleeves pushed up so nari glanced down at her arm, noticing a sunflower tattoo. she stared at the flower whilst slowly inhaling the toxic smoke, smiling to herself when she finally blew it out. "to be honest i thought you were hella intimidating when we met at the theatre but like youre so cool."

"thanks."

"yeah like hyucks a lucky man not gonna lie."

they finished their cigarettes and walked back inside the warm house. deiji followed the older into the kitchen to get a drink. "youre a bartender, right? thats so awesome."

"yeah. want me to make you a drink?"

the girl nodded eagerly and so she grabbed some stuff from the bar and the refrigerator. "yo deij ive been meaning to ask you something but i never got the chance to."

"yeah of course whats up?"

"howd you meet hyuck?"

deiji placed her elbows on the kitchen counter and rested her head on her hands. "hmm.. i had seen him before since he was in my grade but we never talked until i saw him in detention once. see i was kind of a troublemaker back then so i was always in detention while he was just this very outgoing and bright person, kind of popular too. anyway he was a pretty good student so i was surprised to see him there. he sat behind me and began talking to me and we kinda became friends and sneaked out of the classroom. i taught him how to smoke but he didnt like it and then we just started hanging out."

"got it." she gave her her drink and poured some really expensive whiskey into a glass, sipping it as she watched her reaction. "this is fucking delicious man what the fuck. what is it?"

"secret."

the twenty year old peeped into the living room to see if renjun and hyuck were still together. they were. "listen i gotta go but it was great talking to you."

"oh yeah the feelings mut- and she left."

nari walked up to her boyfriend, grabbed his wrist and pulled him all the way to their room. "what the fuck was that for?" she didnt think twice before pressing her lips against his, pushing him up against the wall. her hands were holding his face and she felt the way his cheeks burned up. he was taken aback by the way it all happened so quickly but he slowly moved his hands to her waist and began kissing her back.

its almost 6am so idkif this is really cringe ornot 💔💔💔

if this is really cringe or
not 💔💔💔