073

the sound of some game playing in the living room at 8 am woke nari up. she contemplated wether or not she should get up, scared that she might wake the blonde girl whose body was wrapped around her or the boy sleeping on the floor, who was also holding her hand. she ultimately decided to get up and change into a white tank top, sweatpants and a black zip up hoodie.

the girl walked out of her room and was met by jungwoo who was sitting on the couch with a navy blue robe, playing some game on his ps4. she grabbed a cup of black coffee, the pack of cigarettes sitting on the kitchen counter and then walked out on the balcony.

"yo nari is that you?"

the twenty year old raised an eyebrow and scanned the area until she noticed her ex boyfriend waving at her from the balcony next to theirs. "changbin?"

the two talked for awhile until a groggy donghyuck walked out with a cup of coffee in his hand and a blanket wrapped around his body. changbin said his byes and went inside his apartment.

"morning calamari."

"morning hyuck. aera awake?"

"nah shes still sleeping." he glimpsed at her for a second and noticed the dark rings under her eyes. "baby why are your eyebags so dark? you didnt sleep well tonight?"

"not with aeras hot ass body and your sleep talking."

"sleep talking?? what'd i say??"

"i dont know babe i was trying to sleep."

the door bell rang and the two walked into the apartment again. "nari can you open the door? im kinda busy right now." jungwoo spoke from the couch. she flipped him off and walked up to the door, opening it and revealing yuta with a paper bag in his left hand. he walked in and pulled out some bleach and red dye from the bag which is how they ended up dyeing yutas hair while he played games with jungwoo.

"to be honest, im in love with yuta."

"excuse me?"

"come again??"

"nari what the fuck."

"not in a romantic way assholes. im in love with him in a perfect human being way like i could never love him romantically cause hes like too good to be true, hes out of this world."

"uh.. thanks??"

the door bell rang again after nari and aera were done with yuta. she opened it yet again and was met by taeyong, holding a baby whom he quickly passed over to nari. "thanks for babysitting kijun today. heres all of his diapers and shit. i gotta go to work now, bye."

"who the fuck is that?"

"taeyongs one year old nephew. his sisters trying to work things out with her boyfriend and yongs working today so i promised to take care of him."

"cool now paint my nails."

♡