093

nari was already feeling a lot better than the previous day but the three boys living in her apartment were still a little sick. nonetheless the group of friends had decided that it didnt matter if they all got sick because celebrating the arrival of a new year together was worth it.

the couple was lying on the girls bed, nari was obviously the big spoon with hyucks head lying on her arm. his arms were wrapped around her and she stroked his back with her hand. "stop saying i remind you of ghirahim, its weird."

"but its true. youre theatrical and you literally flirt with yourself in front of the mirror. if anything youre the weird one."

"i do it as a joke asshole."

"no nari.. you dont."

she admired his face while he continued making comparisons between his girlfriend and the demon lord in skyward sword. "you should think of it as a compliment though. ghirahim is kinda hot."

"no taste."

"you literally think zant is hot what is wrong with you."

she left small kisses trailing from his forehead to his cheek and when he tried to kiss her lips, she pulled away.

"come on give me a kiss."

"no."

"pleasee"

"no youre too young for me."

"oh fuck you."

"im serious. the only thing we have between us is a generational gap. youre my toy boy."

he nudged her and leaned in, pressing their lips together. she placed her left hand on his jawline as she pulled him closer with her right arm.

taeyong opened the door and gagged at the sight of the couple kissing. nari broke the kiss. "what do you want?"

"jungwoo and i need you to run some errands since youre the only one who isnt dying."

the girl threw her head back and groaned. "do i have to do it right now?"

"yes."

the twenty four year old shut the door and nari kissed her boyfriend one last time before getting out of bed and beginning to get dressed.

"youre so fucking hot hyuck."

she had gotten almost everything she needed at the grocery store except for her cigarettes and coke so she walked by the snack isle to get to the sodas and noticed aera and riko

she had gotten almost everything she needed at the grocery store except for her cigarettes and coke so she walked by the snack isle to get to the sodas and noticed aera and riko. the two girls were holding hands and giggling to themselves while looking through the copious amount of candy. nari decided to leave them alone but one of the girls quickly called her name.

she walked up to them and they began chatting. riko had her arm wrapped around the shorter girls shoulder while she excitedly talked about how fun their trip to the mountains would be.