072

all fourteen people from the group chat + donghyucks old friends and lucas' roommate had gathered in naris and jungwoos apartment. they decided to split their tasks and start the move.

nari, doyoung, hyuck, taeyong, ten, jaemin, renjun, chenle and deiji were going to move all the boxes as well as the other furniture.

jaehyun, lucas, johnny, yanyang, jeno, sungchan, shotaro, jisung and yuki were installing the rose quartz bathtub in the new apartment.

jungwoo, riko, yuta and sicheng were gonna swing by jungwoos old place and get his old stuff and last but not least, riyu and aera who were cleaning the apartment.

it took a few hours to get everything done but they were all soon enough hanging around in their new place, drinking whatever alcohol they had while getting to know each other.

"yeah this girl hyejin has been spamming me and shit even though i never gave her my number and im also pretty sure mark never gave her my number either."

"really? what does she want?"

"me, obviously. dont be jealous tho my beautiful calamari, i have no intention on going out with her."

"who said i was jealous..?"

"i can see it in your eyes baby."

"bye."

hyuck flashed her a smile while some loose hair strands behind her ear. she stared at him with her lips forming a straight line which earned her a small air kiss. "by the way, is it ok if i stay here for the night? my moms mad at me for some reason and i would usually stay with mark but hes in another country so.."

"why dont you stay with riko? isnt she your best friend?"

"yeah but she dislikes any changes in her routine so i figured id just leave her alone. i can find some other place if you dont want me here tho, could probably spend the night with deiji or something."

"you can sleep here, dumbfuck. i was just asking since aeras gonna be sleeping here as well. shes having problems with her roommate."

"areas cool so i dont mind."

the two looked over towards their friend who was standing in a corner, awkwardly chatting with jaemin with rikos arm around her shoulder and her eyes glaring at him. their eyes quickly moved to lucas, who was walking towards them with a beer in his hand. "yo nari we're going out for a smoke, wanna join us?"

"sure." so the two walked out to the balcony where jae, taeyong, yuta and deiji were waiting for them. "cant fucking wait till its summer man."

nari cursed at herself for being stupid enough to forget her jacket inside but those feelings flew away quickly after hyuck walked out with a blanket wrapped around himself and one in his hand. he tossed it to her and sat down next to her, grabbing the cigarette and inhaling some of the smoke. "since when do you smoke?"

the time flew by quickly and people started to leave, leaving jungwoo, nari, hyuck and aera watching something on the tv by themselves.

the apartment was much bigger than the other one. it had the living room, kitchen and the dining room all in one room with a balcony on the other side of the door. it had two bedrooms and a bathroom big enough to fit their new fake rose quartz bathtub. the cats were still slowly trying to get used to the big change and jungwoos dog was sleeping on his bed.

"im sleeping in her bed you ugly rat."

"no im sleeping in her bed you disgusting mole rat."

"how about you two sleep in my bed while i sleep on the couch."

"no i wanted to cuddle with you."

"me too."

it eventually ended up with all three of them lying on the bed with nari being the one in the middle. hyucks arm was wrapped around her stomach and his face was an inch away from hers while aera was lying in the same position.

the oldest sat up and looked at the two, biting her lip. "can i tell you guys something."

"of course."

"kashoot."

"i think i might have developed some feelings for a person."

"who?"

"thats not important. anyways i feel bad about it because theres this other person who likes me and i really like them but not in that way but i dont wanna hurt them but at the same time i really wanna be with that other person but i dont know if they feel the same way about me and i dont know everythings so confusing."

nari and hyuck looked at each other and then back at aera.

"yeah i didnt understand any of that."

♡