35. Soft boi

𝓢𝓸𝓯𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓲✧*

𝓢𝓸𝓯𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓲
✧*.。✰*.:。✧*

"If you care about what people are going to think, then you will never be able to live normally. Just let it go. Live your best. Love him while you still can."

Sarah Jung is like an angel I found when I needed her the most. Her love life was a tragedy but she is like the only person I can talk to about things. About Jimin things.

"What happened to your love?"

I guess I shouldn't have asked that question. She didn't cry but you could see it in her face. Her heart breaking all over again.

"Well, I'll save that for later. You know, when I'm drunk maybe?"

Things were getting uncomfortable between me and Bomi, so I decided to confront her. It's like now or never.

Somewhere in the middle of her Oscar acting, constant denying, putting up a puppy face that she doesn't know shit. She blew up her cover and showed her true self.

"Well, yes bitch. It was me. But I'm kinda mad you know," she chuckled. "Those fuckers didn't even do shit. I was expecting a lot more from them. They were pussy enough to run away when some student threatened them. How funny," she tsked.

"Why would you do something like that! You were my friend!"

"Friend? My ass. Do you think I would consider you as my friend after I knew about you? Like fuck! You didn't even care about him and all of sudden you are his girlfriend? How funny? You are the person that deserves him the least. You better realise that."

"What is your problem? Who are you to control who he should love? And whom I should love? How did you even know about us? Were you stalking him?" It was so suffocating to hear her talk. Do I not deserve him?

"Well, if you are curious, yes I did stalk him. I was on my way to get his autograph at the boxing practice when I saw you guys. My blood boiled when I saw you kiss him," she spoke through gritted teeth.

"How cruel are you? How could you do this to us? After all you have been my friend and his fan. How could you?" I couldn't understand how someone could be capable of hurting people to the extent just because they are envious.

"Cruel? Oh," she tilted her head. "Honey, this is only the beginning. I'll make you cry for help," she walked close to me. "But you can escape this if you leave him now."

"What will you gain from this?" It was really suffocating and surprising to see what people are really capable of.

"Anything or nothing. But one thing is for sure. He can't leave us fans and find himself a girlfriend," she started to walk away.