32. Rain rain go away

𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓰𝓸 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓰𝓸 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂
♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

I opened my eyes.

Jimin wasn't in my lap anymore. Where is he? I got out of the couch and brushed my hair out of my face. I darted my eyes towards the door that lead to his backyard.

What time is it again? I remember it was almost evening by the time we came back. I walked towards the door and stepped outside.

It was bright.

My eyes searched for him. My bare feet felt the damp grass under them. A gentle breeze touched me and a smile crept on my face as I saw him.

"Jiminie"

He turned around and walked towards me. But why is he wearing a suit? Wait is that a wedding suit?

"Baby," he took my hands in his. "You look stunning," he kissed my hand. I looked down and was wearing a white gown. Oh my it's a wedding dress.

"Can't wait to make you mine," he smiled. I did too. We were walking down the aisle when I  a was violently pushed away from Jimin.

"Do you think you can be happy knowing you have someone's death in your diary?" Taehyung was holding Jimin by his collar.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to find...

Bomi.

"I'll ruin it all Byeol. You don't deserve him. You can't be with Jimin," she curved her lips into a vicious smile. She started to drag me away from Jimin.

"Jimin!"

"Byeol!"

"Byeol?"

I jerked out of my sleep. "Hey," his hands instantly cupped my face. "Bad dream?" he pulled me into a side hug. I nodded.

"What was the dream about?"

"Doesn't matter," I nuzzled into his chest.

"Mr. Jimin. Manager Sejin is here. He is waiting downstairs?" the maid stood at the door.

"Yeah I'm coming," he said. "I'll talk to him and come back babe," he kissed my cheek and left.

"Jimin," his manager smiled as he was descending the steps. Jimin went and hugged him.

"You haven't answered the phone so I came to check if you are alright," he said as he got out of the hug.

"Ah that, I've been occupied that's all. Anything important?" Jimin asked sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah, the title song shoot is tomorrow remember? Also you haven't finalized the outfits for the stage performance for the upcoming award show. There are many things on the schedule to be done Jimin," he said checking the planner in his hands. Jimin sighed.