22. Saudade

𝓢𝓪𝓾𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓮・ 。゚☆: *

𝓢𝓪𝓾𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓮
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"I will be expecting your assignments next week. Have a nice day everyone."

I leaned on the desk and closed my eyes because I felt tired. I slept well but woke up feeling dizzy and I didn't know why. I decided to leave for the day if this kept up.

"Are you okay?"

I snapped my eyes open when I heard a familiar voice. I didn't turn to see but answered.

"No."

"Want me to take you to the nurse?"

This time I raised my head and looked at her. I wondered how a person with caring voice and innocent face with galaxies in her eyes could say such mean words. How could such soft person shoot arrows right into my heart.

Because of a person she never met.

"I am fine, thank you," I said closing my eyes again. There was a long silence. Then I heard a shifting sound. She was probably leaving.

"Bomi?" I called out looking at her. She turned around.

"Thanks for asking," I said and smiled a little. She did too. She took her back pack and sat beside me. We didn't talk about that day. Probably not anytime soon.

I didn't really feel hungry that afternoon and decided to just sleep in the rest room. It just turned out to be my period. I forgot and lost track of it. Thankfully no cramps.

I was walking back to dorms by the end of the day when I saw Seokjin. He was surrounded by few girls. He looked like he wanted to get out of there. I sighed and waved at him. He didn't see me.

"Hey!" I waved at him again. "Seokjin!"

He snapped his head to my side. I wiggled my arms like a jelly fish drawing a laugh out of him. He excused himself from the crowd and walked to me.

"Thank you. You saved me today," he said, huffing out loud. I made a proud sound.

"Coffee?" I asked. He nodded.

"Badly in need of it."

We went to the university cafeteria because it is near and also cheaper. Don't judge me! I'm still a student and I am yet to find a part time job. As of Seokjin, he is also on budget because he is not a owner of cafe anymore.

"What was that earlier? Being mobbed?" I asked taking a sip of coffee and groaned because it was soo good.

"Kinda usual you know. I always take the back route to avoid this but they found that too. So I just thought there is no point anymore and started using the corridors."