28. Simple things

𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼**✿❀○❀✿**

𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼
**✿❀○❀✿**

"I didn't know you cooked," I said, admiring the artistic way he was flipping the omelette. We are now in his kitchen with me on the counter drooling over my boyfriend prepare dinner.

"Food after sex is the best" he said. His mouth seriously doesn't have any word filter.

My nostrils are filled with mixed scents. The aroma of the food he was making and the scent of his shirt that I was wearing. He chuckled as he answers.

"I cooked the whole ass picnic basket back then remember?" he asked kissing my cheek.

"Ah, that is right before you left me right?" I said looking down. He is mine now. He is by my side. I can feel his warmth. But my heart felt heavy. I didn't know why.

"Hey," his hands instantly cup around my face. His warmth made my heart cry. A tear rolled down my cheek. I tried to hold it in. I couldn't.

I wrapped my hands around him and wished I could stay in his embrace forever.

"I wasn't trying to leave you. I was supposed to come back the next day. But the agency called in to sign documents. I thought I should come back after the document work but I couldn't. They wanted me to start the practice right away," he said pressing a kiss on my lips. I could never get tired of his kisses. Sweet kisses from the pillow lipped guy I love the most.

"You never found time to come back? Like ever? For two years?"

His hands slid around my waist. "I was scared. I didn't know if you would still want me. Because by the time I was able to come to you it was too late. I was scared you might push me away."

"How would you know that when you never came?" his reason made no sense.

"You see, I was banned from seeing anyone outside family. Not even my friends. I used to practice till late nights and wake up early to keep up with the tasks. I was scared I might not be able to give you the time we needed. So I waited till I debuted," he said.

"You were banned? Jimin that's cruel!" I couldn't imagine how hard it could have been for him.

"Well, I chose the path. I couldn't turn back. Everyday when I get tired or ran out of breathe, I used to cheer myself thinking that once I debut I will be able to give you a better life. We could live a better life."

"Oh Jimin," I sobbed.

"Shh, please don't cry."

"But why did you never come? Atleast once. I mean after debut?"

"I did," he pulled me into an embrace.

"What?" It came out as a whisper.

"High school graduation day. I did. I came baby."