29. Yeoubi

𝓨𝓮𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓲✧❁❁❁✧

𝓨𝓮𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓲
✧❁❁❁✧

"Jimin, I have to go," his hand locked around my waist

"Jimin, I have to go," his hand locked around my waist. The gentle warmth of his breathe at the back of my neck.

"Please stay," he begged. His hand pulling me closer.

"I have stuff to submit and deadlines to meet. We can meet again. I don't want to fail in this semester please?"

He whined like a baby. My heart swelled with love at the tiniest things he did. Oh he is a baby. I turned around and kissed him on the nose. The cutest nose. Oh to wake up by him everyday.

"We can meet whenever you want to. But today you have to let me go," I chuckled. He flutter opened his eyes. A small pout on his lips. I smiled.

"I don't want you to leave," he said. His soft fluffy hair falling on the pillow and his rosy cheeks just driving me crazy. He kissed my lips and pulled me into a hug. It took me next thirty minutes to convince him and escape from his cuddles.

"I wish I can drop you off myself," we were standing at the door. His hands around my waist. He sure is clingy.

"That's okay. I can go by myself," I said.

"Atleast let him drop off at the university?"

"No Jimin, I can take the bus. He can just drop me off until the bus stop," I moved out of his embrace and walked out after dropping a peck on his cheek. I got into the car and waved at him. He kept watching until the car disappeared out of his sight. It felt so empty to leave his warmth. I can't wait to be in his embrace everyday.

The rest of the week was hectic. Submissions, deadlines, assignments and all kinds of stuff to keep me awake at night. I rolled my neck as I finished drawing the last piece of design for my last assignment. I crawled into bed and dozed off.

Since it's been a while since I went, I decided to visit Jungkook and Mina the next day. Of course Jimin too. When I went there, Jimin and Jungkook were bickering at each other as usual. I sighed as I walked in.