18. Life goes on

𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓷╲╱╲❀╱╲╱

𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓷
╲╱╲❀╱╲╱

"Hey, we are going to concert next week do you want to come?" Bomi asked me. We were sitting at the University cafeteria for lunch. Bomi was waiting for my response with her big bright eyes which always reminded me of Jungkook's.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I have to attend Jungkook's match," I replied eating a piece of chicken.

"Ah, come on! You barely go out with us. What's in that boxing match anyway. Just two dudes beating their asses off. You should come to the concert," she pleaded with her puppy eyes. If it was any other time I would have gave in. But not this time.

It's Jungkook.

"No, I promised him that would be there. Next time may be?"

"I wonder if you are secretly a Jimin anti. You always say no to anything related to him," she leaned back on the chair and crossed her arms against her chest. Lips pouted.

"There is no reason for me to be an anti of person I don't know. I just have my priorities. I'm not a die hard fan to put him first on the list," I said pinching her cheek."Ah, we in the sense whom are you taking with you?"

"Min young," she said with her mouth stuffed with food.

"Okay, you guys have fun then."

Rest of the day Min young has begged me to rethink my decision but there is nothing to rethink. There is no option to rethink.

Jimin is a famous idol now. A nation wide heart throb. Nine in ten girls love him and would undoubtedly throw themselves under the bus for him.

I was walking back to the college dorms when I saw the poster for concert announcement on the way. How much influence and how famous you should be to have your poster up in Seoul University? Frigging damn famous.

I choose a single room in the dorms because I liked being alone. I changed a lot since that day. Since the day I don't to want to mention about any day in my life.

I took a warm shower and settled down to finish the assignments due tomorrow. Being a fashion major you will be thrown a tons of assignments on your face. I was about half way when I heard an announcement for my name.

"Room 102 Park Byeol, you have a visitor."

I set my pen down and wondered who it was. Mom? Definitely no. She wouldn't come at this hour. Bomi? Could be. I wasn't definitely expecting him to be there.

"Jungkook!" I ran smiling wide and hugged him. Jungkook has always been my best friend. He played a very important role in emotional support when Jimin left and I was a broken person again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coming out of his hug.

"You know," he shrugged. "I've been busy with practice and didn't get to time to pay a visit to friends and family. So I took sometime off today," he said. He must have come straight out of practice today. He was still in his practice outfit.