3. Tutor

𝓣𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓻

𝓣𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓻

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Hey!"

"Hi," I said in a muffled half sleepy tone. My head burried between my hands.

"Babe you look dead. Zombie bit you?" my friend really has amusing way to show her concern. I chuckled.

"Nah, didn't sleep last night. Well couldn't sleep well you know."

"Why? Found a rated book?"

"No, just a guy who fucked me up," I raised my head and looked at Celeste. She popped the lollipop out of her mouth and stared at me.

"A what?"

"You heard me," I gently slammed my head on the desk.

Celeste threw her head back and laughed till she fell off the chair. I stared at her half mad and half sleepy.

"Bitch you are finally getting a boyfriend!" she said as she squished my cheeks.

"I don't know babe. He seem like a play boy who stays until he fucks and leaves later. I'm not sure if I'm going to be serious or something. But I really wanna go out on a date with him."

"That guy is hot as fuck," I said fanning myself. She cooed.

"So is he someone I know?" she poked her tongue inside cheek.

"I met him yesterday," I yawned.

"You met him yesterday and he is already fucking you up?"

I nodded and yawned again. I got up and threw my bag on shoulder.

"I think I'll die if I stay in class anymore. I'm going to nurse room."

"I'll tell Mr. Choi that you are having a bad diarrhea," she whispered. I nodded. Honestly I didn't care. I just want to sleep.

No one did that to me. No guy ever did that to me. He had me so messed up that I couldn't sleep for the first time in my life.

"Hey Byeol? Are you okay?"

Ms. Tara is a really sweet lady. I skip classes sometimes when I really don't feel like sitting in one and she lets me stay at nurse's. A friend in need you can say.