Chapter 22

Harry's POV

The next two following weeks had been a pure blessing. Scorpius was now five years old and could now come with us in class. We had asked Mcgonagall if it was possible to bring him with us and she agreed once she saw how calm and well behaved he was when asked to be. He could now walk and run properly without falling, he could speak really well and was so smart it was incredible. Draco liked to think Scorpius got his brain from him and teased me about it but I couldn't agree more. I wasn't the brightest when it came to studies or whatever school related. We could also slowly try and teach him how to fly with the little broom Remus had gave him on his last birthday a few days ago. He was now going to grow like any other child and even though I loved to see him grow up fast, I knew that we would have more time to enjoy his growth. Ron had been a pain in the ass the moment he knew Hermione and Draco were friends as well. He had caught them laughing in the hallways and since then he wouldn't say a word to her. She was truly hurt by it, being ignored by her boyfriend wasn't a good feeling but she decided to do the same and ignore him as well.

I was sitting in the great hall, waiting for Draco to come when I saw Remus waving his hand at me to come to the teacher's table. I frowned but stood up and walked up to him, standing in front of his seat on the left side of the bid table.

"Did you try to teach Scorpius how to fly already?" he asked quietly so that I was the only one to hear. I looked around to make sure no one was listening and smiled at him.

"We tried twice but only for half an hour each, we are taking it slow with him." I said and he smiled.

"I'm going to try and teach Teddy today after classes are finished, do you want to come along and teach Scorpius?" he asked and I frowned.

"Isn't he a bit young?" I asked, worried that the little guy would hurt himself.

"The younger the better" he replied with an amused smile and I nodded after thinking about it for a second.

"All right, let's do that." I agreed and he smiled at me again.

"Hey" a student shouted at the great hall's entrance. Everybody's head turned to look at him who was panting heavily. "You guys need to see this" he exclaimed and ran back out, followed by every single student as well as professors to see what the commotion was about. We walked outside the castle to the entrance's courtyard of the school.

Everyone had stopped, forming a large crowd, standing at pretty safe distance from whatever it was that was happening. I stepped through the crowd, pushing and apologizing as I walked and finally made it to the front. My eyes scanned the area and fell on the two blonde heads standing in the middle. Lucius and Draco. My eyes widened at the sight and I silently gasped when I saw Scorpius in Draco's arms. Draco looked so afraid while Lucius had a wide smirk on his face.

"So?" Lucius said, his voice echoing in the deadly silence that had took place. Everyone was quietly watching the scene unfold, not even a whisper was heard. "I'm waiting. I asked you a question, Draco. I'd like an answer." he said in a stern voice and I gulped. What was the question exactly?

"That's none of your business" Draco replied in a small voice. I knew he was scared, it was obvious at the way he was clinging on Scorpius, pushing his head further in his neck to shield him from the man.

"It is when you are my son" he spat making a few students flinch as well as Draco himself. "I am your father and I demand answers" he said, glaring.

"No, you're not." he replied, angering the man even more.

"I'm going to ask one last time, Draco, and you better tell me everything I need to know." he threatened, taking a step towards him, making Draco take a step back. "Who is this?" he asked, pointing a finger towards Scorpius. I clenched my fists, trying to control my emotions as all I wanted to do was run to them and protect my family. "Answer the damn question" he demanded when silence was the only thing he got in return.