Chapter 7

Draco's POV

I woke up and stretched while yawning before sitting up and looking at a still sleepy Blaise sitting in his bed as well. I smiled at him and he smiled back before yawning. I stood up and took a few clothes before heading to the shared bathroom. Luckily for me I woke up a bit late today so there will be no one there. I didn't like showering with other students because of the dark mark. They would usually stare at it and glare at me. I happily made my way the bathroom and entered, undressed myself before going under a shower head. I hummed and sighed as I felt my whole body relax. The sound of footsteps made me tense all over again as someone was walking to the showers. I turned around to see who it was and my eyes widened when I saw Harry standing there and staring at me with an intense gaze, looking at me up and down hungrily. I blushed furiously and looked at him as well, staring briefly at the tattoos I hadn't seen til now and my eyes innocently going lower and lower until I forced myself to look back up in his eyes. He was looking at me dead in the eye and smirking widely. I blushed hard and looked away quickly.

"S-sorry" I apologized but he chuckled before walking towards me in slow steps. He stopped in front of me and took my chin between his fingers before lifting my head up.

"No need to apologize" he said, the smirk never leaving his lips "I told you I don't mind if you're the one staring at me" he whispered in my ear and I shivered as his fingers traced down my neck to my waist before pulling me against him. I blushed even more as I felt him. All of him. "You're beautiful" he whispered again, kissing my cheek softly. I could feel my heart beating faster, my head telling me it was too soon for this while my heart shouted hell yeah in happiness. I held his shoulders for support as my knees were about to give up on me. "Let's shower together" he said and I nodded looking at him shyly and with a constant blush on my cheeks. I usually wasn't the shy type of bloke but with him I was blushing every damn minute. He took some sope and started washing my body, enjoying washing some part more than the others, staying longer my nipples and playing with them teasingly while I had to hold myself back from panting and moaning at his touch and the tingles I was feeling. We showered like that before I heard Blaise shout at me from outside the bathroom to hurry up if I wanted to have breakfast. We reluctantly pulled away and got quickly dressed with a constant blush on my face and a constant smirk on his before parting ways to go to our rooms. I took my wand and followed Blaise silently as he complained about the time I took to shower and that we would be lucky if there was anything left.

"Draco, come sit next to me" Pansy shouted as I stepped foot in Defense Against The Dark Arts. I hated this class, not the subject but what happened in this class. I would get twice the amount of glares I usually received during this period each time the war was brought up by the teacher. When we had work to do in groups I was always the one receiving the spell or the curse. And of course I didn't get to say shit about it since I would get even more beat up afterwards. I smiled at Pansy and sat down next to her before the teacher started the new lesson of the day.

"Alright," the teacher said, clapping in his hands a few times. "Today the lesson will be about patronuses" he exclaimed as happy whispers echoed in the room. "So, please stand up everyone, clear the area and let's start" he said. Students started pushing tables and chair around to clear an empty space in the middle of the room and form a circle around the teacher. "We are going to proceed like this" he said "one by one you will all stand in the middle of this circle and try and conjure your patronus. Of course, if you don't succeed I will be here to help you" he said and then called students one by one. Harry went and since he already new how to do this he quickly conjured his patronus letting the beautiful stag run around before going back in the circle next to Luna. Granger went and just as Harry, showed hers and left to leave her place to Weasel-bee.