Chapter 6

Harry's POV

"I always wanted to have friends, a family and finally be happy and coming here I was finally having it all. I was happy, I had Ron and Hermione and I had found a family with the Weasleys. But then I learned that a very dark wizard wanted to get revenge and kill me and everything started to slowly go downhill. Every year something just had to ruin it for me, the stone, the chamber of secrets-" I heard a choked noise and looked at the gaping face of Draco. "you alright?" I asked with a raise eyebrow and he shook his head a bit.

"That was true?" he asked in shock

"What was?"

"You really went into the chamber?" I smiled and nodded. "How was it? How did you get in there? was it scary? No, I'm sure it was scary. I would have been scared." he rambled and I chuckled at his enthusiasm.

"It was scary, merlin I was terrified. I mean, I did had to fight against a giant basilisk." his eyes widened and I found myself smiling like an idiot at his reactions. He was an amazing story listener. He was adorable. "It was quite big and there was huge statues of snakes and there was a lot of water. And to go inside you need to speak parseltongue."

"Oh yes you do know how to speak parseltongue" he exclaimed "I tend to forget that"

"It's alright, even I forget sometimes. It's not like you speak snake language everyday~" I said, speaking parseltongue at the end. I watched as Draco shivered and blushed slighty as he looked everywhere but me. I frowned and cocked my head sideways in confusion. "But anyway" I said, brushing off his odd behavior "After that there was the triwizard tournament. Gods, that one wasn't a pleasing experience either. Ron was being a bitch to me because he was jealous of something I didn't even do. I didn't want to be in that bloody tournament so why would I put my own name? Anyway, Voldemort came back to life and Cedric nearly died." I said and Draco scowled.

"What was it with you and Cedric?" he asked, well more like growled. "He was always following you everywhere, wasn't it annoying?"

"Not really, he was my boyfriend after all" I said and his eyes comically widened at that.

"What?" He asked

"Yeah we dated for a few months but broke up because of what happened when Voldemort came back. He said that he couldn't be with someone that put his life in danger and then he started to blatantly insult me to my face." I said fake smiling.

"Why would he do that?" He asked with a deep frown, looking as if even after thinking about it he still couldn't figure out why Cedric would do that.

"He was just scared, we broke up a few hours after he had nearly died. In a way, I understood why he was so angry but it doesn't excuse the awfull things he said to me. I mean, my own boyfriend, the one person that is supposed to love and care about me, said to my face that I was unattractive and bad at sex, that I was never going to satisfy him and that he wasn't going to die for someone like me. Someone who was not worth it." I said with a deep frown. His words still hurt to this day even though I was over him it didn't mean I was over the insults. Draco suddenly held me in his arms. My body got tense but when I realized that he wasn't going to do anything to harm me I relaxed and actually enjoyed the moment. I hugged back and pulled away after a while.

"You know that's not true, right?" he asked and I raised a brow

"Are you trying to tell me you find me attractive?" I asked, amused.

"I could cum by just looking at you smoking, do you really think anything he said was true?" he blurted out and I blushed furiously, gaping at him in shock and opening my mouth a few times but never getting my voice to work. His eyes widened suddenly and he seemed to take notice of what he had just said to me. "I- um I-I said that out loud, didn't I?" he stuttered and I nodded. "Oh gods, I-I'm sorry"