Chapter 10

Harry's POV

Draco was not feeling the best lately and I was getting a bit worried. I knew I shouldn't get worried for anything and everything but I just knew something was up. Draco thought that it was because of the bond, he noticed that he had a stomach ache every time we were apart from each other for too long but I doubted it was really the problem. I mean, he was sick nearly every day in the morning and I was there with him so it didn't make any sense if it really was the bond doing that. A few days ago he got dizzy and nearly fell down the stairs if it wasn't for me catching him at the last second.

He also had weird requests from time to time like he would always ask me to change into my wolf. At first, I didn't find that weird because I knew he liked it when I changed forms and he would cuddle against me for hours which I had to admit was the best feeling the world. But it became more and more frequent and more demanding to the point that if I was to say no or that I was too tired to change forms, he would throw a fit and shout at me and then apologize saying that he didn't understand why he got angry in the first place. It was starting to get tiring for both of us.

My wolf also started to do weird shit. He would always nuzzle against Draco's stomach when he was cuddling against me and would push his instincts when I was in human form. He would make me get overprotective which could become really annoying, especially when I didn't know why I was supposed to be protective in the first place.

"Harry?" Ginny said, waving her hand in front of my face as I blinked a few times to get back in focus.

"Hm?" I asked as I looked at her. She sighed and shook her head a bit.

"You've been doing this for weeks now" she said "What's got you all distracted and worried?" she asked "You're restless and it puts me on edge sometimes" she exclaimed and I frowned. Was I that obvious?

"It's nothing" I replied quietly and she sighed again.

"Of course it's nothing" Ron said as he sat down next to me on the couch in the eighth year common room. "It's always nothing with him, you should know that by now" he said to Ginny and I raised an eyebrow at him. Was he always like this or was I just picking up on all his flaws lately?

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked and he smiled fakely.

"It means that you don't tell us shit about you anymore" he said "We don't know what's going on in your life and we're your bestfriends" he exclaimed looking upset.

"I have every right to have some secrets" I replied "even you guys do"

"No, we don't" Hermione said, standing next to Ron "We don't keep anything from you but you hide everything from us. You're snappy and angry with us about something we are not even aware of. You have attitude all the bloody time and you spend your entire time following Draco around, playing the good little Slytherin and being all happy all of a sudden and for no apparent reason." she said and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you really upset that I'm finally happy again but you're not the reason behind it?" I asked, blinking a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming and she looked down, looking slightly guilty. "That's it, isn't it? You should be happy for me that I'm finally starting to feel something else than only guilt and sadness anymore" I nearly shouted "You're my friends, for merlin's bloody sake"

"Well it doesn't feel like it anymore" Ron exclaimed and I felt hurt by it. Even though I was mad and we seemed to be fighting all the damn time lately, I still considered them my bestfriends.

"It's not because I have new friends that I don't care about you anymore or that I have replaced you. I could never replace you but right now things are changing, I am changing and there is nothing you can do about it. I found happiness again and I'm not about to loose it because you can't accept that. I love you guys, I really do but nowadays you seemed to be disappointing me again and again." I said, shaking my head.