Chapter 13

Draco's POV

The holidays were going great so far. I had never had holidays like these before. Not only was I able to invite someone over but it was my boyfriend. The pregnancy was starting to get really tough and I had to admit that I had absolutely no idea that I could go pee so many times in one single hour. Cravings were the worst, Harry had made me try muggle christmas biscuits that he had cooked for me and my mom and I just couldn't get enough of it. I had asked him to bake me some three times today and he did it everytime. I was really thankfull for him to stay with me and help me like he did because I knew I was being a pain in the ass but the hormones mix up with the cravings at random hours made me nearly go insane.

My mom, however, was having a blast. She seemed extremely excited at the thought of having a grandchild. I couldn't blame her though I knew she was beating herself up for not taking care of me like she should have. I repeatedly told her that it was fine but she still blamed herself. Today we were supposed to go to Diagon Alley to go christmas shopping together which I was so excited about since it would be the first time I would be able to buy something for Harry. I had wanted to buy him Christmas presents since fourth year but never had the balls to do it. That was why I was now sitting on ly bed and desperately trying to put on my shoes but my stomach was preventing me from reaching my damn feet.

"Need some help, darling?" Harry asked when he entered the room and saw me having a hard time. I nodded and he walked towards me, kneeled in front of me and took my shoe off of my hands. He gently grabbed my ankle and carefully put my shoe on, doing the same with the other one with the same care. I blushed a bit and thanked him. "Any time" he replied, standing back up and taking my head in his hands to kiss my forehead. He took my hand and we walked downstairs to meet up in the living room with my mom.

"Are you guys ready?" She asked and we both nodded before she apparated us in the middle of Diagon Alley. I had, of course, put on a huge cloak, covering my stomach from any curious eyes and walked, looking around at the different shops. I wanted to hold Harry's hand so bad but I knew that him being in our presence was enough attention brought on us. People were staring as per usual but this time it was indeed because Harry was with us. I could feel their eyes following the three of us aroung, judging me and my mom for the usual things and judging Harry for being with us.

"That bloody death eater parading like a king because the chosen one is standing next to him" I heard someone grumble not to far from us. I looked down and bit my lip as Harry growled under his breath. His senses were very sharp and he could hear things from miles away, it was truly incredible. I was still looking down at my feet when someone bumped into me, hitting me on the stomach painfully. I whimpered and looked up at the person. It was a man in his forties, looking back at me in disgust.

"What are you going to do? Curse me?" he said when he saw the glare I sent his way for bumping into me and hurting me in the process. Harry stepped in front of me and glared at the guy who blinked a few times in surprise.

"I think it best for you to leave now sir" he said through gritted teeth. The man scoffed and looked at him with a heated gaze.

"Why are you defending them? You shouldn't be even near them" the man said agressively.

"That, I believe, is none of your damn business" He replied coldly.

"It is my business when the guy that supposedly saved the wizarding world is walking around with one of you-know-who's followers" he nearly shouted, attracting the attention of the people nearby.

"It was Lucius Malfoy who was a follower, not them." he said pointing to me and my mom who was shuffling nervously on her feet and looking around at the crowd. "So I suggest you stop talking if it's only to spat bullshit all over the place" he growled.