Chapter 17

Draco's POV

Weeks passed by quite fast. Remus had been really helpfull and supportive with both me and Harry. He would give us advice on how to be a parent and everything and honestly it made me relax so much. I was so nervous and having someone that himself has a kid reassure you and tell you how you need to do things was a relief.

I was near the end of my full 5 months term and I was both glad and nervous. I wanted to hold my little baby boy in my arms so bad but I was scared to screw everything up the moment I give birth to him. Harry had aslo been a huge help, never complaining when I would be a total bitch to him, always reassuring me and cuddling with me for hours sometimes. Seeing the scar on his face everyday brought back the guilt of hurting him but I refused that he glamour it. Pansy got over her sulking because she wasn't aware that I had a boyfriend and instead helped me as well as Blaise when I was alone. I was truly thankfull for that because I knew that if I had been alone I would've gave up.

"Mr Malfoy" Someone called out to me in an empty hallway. I turned around and saw Professor Bhylog catching up to me. I gulped as I was really uncomfortable with him being near me and waited for him to stand next to me. He stopped in front of me and eyed my stomach, staring for a few seconds before looking back at my eyes. He had been doing this since the second he noticed I was pregnant. Harry was super wary when the man was around and would be overprotective but in this situation I didn't mind that much since I was afraid of him. I looked around seeing how empty the hallway was and looked back at the death eater that stood too close to me for a professor.

"Yes, Professor?" I replied, I had been doing as if I never knew him and ignoring his weird insinuations and whatnot and I could see how pissed he was each and every time.

"How long are you going to play this little game of yours?" he asked, clenching his jaw.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I replied "Please, excuse me I have elsewhere I need to be" I said and was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm quite tightly and pulled me back in place with a glare.

"You are not going anywhere until you stop pretending" he spat and I gulped in fear.

"Please, Professor let go of my arm" I said, trying to control my emotions for once.

"You know," he said with a smirk "I still talk to your father"

"Oh you know Lucius?" I said, pretending to be surprised and his grip tightened painfully on my arm. I winced and decided that I should probably keep my mouth shut.

"I told him how you were being all friendly with Potter" he said, and I cursed mentally at that. Lucius despised Harry with all his being. "And of course, I told him how he was going to be a grandpa" he said and fear flooded my entire body. He did not. He did not tell Lucius. I was going to die for sure. The man stretched his hand and brushed it against my belly. "I didn't tell him that you're the one carrying the thing inside you though. I'll leave that privilege to you." he said, chuckling like a sick git. I slapped his hand away from me harshly and glared at him. I was afraid of him but no one touches my baby. No one.

"Put your filthy hands near my baby again and trust me you will no longer have hands to put anywhere" I threatened him even though I was shaking like a leaf inside. He retracted his hand and let go of my arm. I took the opportunity and nearly ran away from him. I ran outside where I was supposed to be meeting with Pansy and Blaise.

"Draco?" Pansy asked when I stopped running, standing in front of them with teary eyes. "Are you okay?" she asked

"I'm fine" I said, a little too quickly and they both frowned in worry.