Chapter 14

Harry's POV

"We are not calling our baby Lucius" I said, immediately when Draco started saying he had found a name for the baby. We had went to a healer yesterday and she told us that it was a boy. We were so happy but right now I was afraid that Draco would want to call him Lucius and it was just a big no no.

"Why on earth would I call our baby boy that?" he asked with a grimace.

"Because even I had the thought of calling him after my dad" I replied. The thought did cross my mind, calling our boy James would've been awesome but I didn't think Draco would be okay with it so I dropped the idea quite quickly.

"Yes but your dad wasn't a prick" he said and I laughed while he smiled. "Now as I was about to say I found a name I really like."

"What is it, darling?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind as we were standing in front of Draco's huge mirror and looked at his stomach, carressing the painfully stretched skin softly. Draco's head fell on my shoulder while he looked at me in the mirror.

"Scorpius" he whispered and I repeated the name a few times in my head "Potter"

"Hm?" I asked when he called my name.

"No" he chuckled "Scorpius Potter" he said and I looked at him in surprise. He wanted to call him Potter, I would have never thought he would even though he hated his father now.

"Draco I- " I said "I love it" I kissed his cheek a few times while he giggled happily and we excitedly made our way downstairs to tell the name we chose to Narcissa. She was esctatic about it and I stared at Draco with a fond smile on my face as I watched him talk excitedly with his mom about Scorpius.

The Christmas dinner at the burrow was tomorrow and I really didn't want to go because I knew they would ask me tones of questions about everything and I was most certainly going to get angry and it would be a disaster. I sighed as I went to bed, laying next to Draco who was already fast asleep and closed my eyes, trying to think about everything but this bloody dinner.

I entered the burrow by the floo and was greeted by everyone. Hugs were flying everywhere and I awkwardly hugged them back as I felt like I wasn't at home anymore. I saw George standing a bit behind everyone. His eyes made contact with mine and a look of panic passed in them making me frown. Was I the reason he was panicking? He looked away quickly but after a few seconds he looked back at me and gave me a small smile before nodding once in greeting. I smiled back and nodded as well before he hurriedly looked away again.

"Harry" Molly shouted, running to me and embracing me tightly as she was coming from the kitchen. I hugged back and said a small hi in return. "Now, now, don't be shy dear." she exclaimed and I didn't have the heart to tell her that it wasn't the shyness but the desire go back to Draco's house that made me talk so quietly. Luckily for me nobody seemed to notice my discomfort and talked to me as usual, unecessarily loud and happy. Except for George who seemed to be ignoring and avoiding the shit out of me.

"I brought presents" I said, gesturing to the heavy small bag that was carelessly put on the floor.

"You used the extension charm" Hermione exclaimed and I looked surprised at her since I didn't know she was here until now. She looked impressed that I had used one of the charms she tried to teach me so many times and failed. Of course, I didn't tell her that it was actually Narcissa who performed the spell and just went with it. The bag was placed on the side with the rest of the presents by Charlie and we all took our seats at the table, engaging conversations with everyone.

Dinner went smoothly, we ate and talked and opened presents without anything disrupting the joy that was in this house. Even though I felt a little bit awkward at the beginning now I felt better and a bit more at home. The sound of someone using the floo snapped us out of our bubble and we turned toward the direction of the sound just as Draco walked out of it in tears and clutching his stomach. I jumped to my feet and nearly ran to him in panic.