Epilogue

Harry's POV

After that life was just wonderfull. People were not so happy about our relationship at all but they learned to live with it since they had no say about this. Ron decided to ignore his previous hatred for Draco and tried to be nice to him everytime he was with me and was an absolute angel to Scorpius, always playing and cuddling with him. Hermione got even closer to Draco and they were practically best friends, always talking together and sometimes even hanging out without me or Ron which got the both of us jealous. Ginny was still pissed that she wasn't able to spend her life with me as she and her mother had planned since I was like 12 years old but got over it with time and was now more comfortable in spending time with the two of us together.

It was the last day of school and I was having a hard time getting Scorpius out of his room. Draco and the rest of our friends were waiting downstairs for us so that we could leave and get on the train back to London but here I was, battling an angry child.

"Scorpius let go of the bloody bed" I shouted at him as he was gripping at the headboard tightly and refused to let go while I had a hold of his waist and was trying to get him to leave the room.

"No" he shouted back, shaking his head rapidly. It didn't look like it but the kid had strength.

"We are going to miss the train and then we won't be able to see grandma" I said, trying to convince him to come with me but he shook his head again. "Come on, let go, please" I said but same result again.

"I don't want to go" he said and I could hear in his voice that he wanted to cry. I sat down on the bed next to him and sighed.

"Listen Scorpius" I said and watched as he turned his head slightly towards me to show that he was listening. "I understand that you are scared. You were born here, all you have ever known is Hogwarts and I get it. For you it's your home. But it is for Dad and me too. As well as uncle Ron, Auntie 'mione, auntie Pansy and uncle Blaise." I said and he let go of the bed.

"Really?" he asked in a small voice.

"Of course" I replied, pulling him to my chest and holding him in my arms. "But where we are going, we will have a new home. It will not be as big and it'll be far from being the same but I can promise you that it will still be home." I said and he hugged me tighter.

"But I won't see uncle Blaise, uncle Ron, auntie 'mione and auntie Pansy anymore" he pouted and I smiled.

"I know but they will visit us" I said and he pulled away from the hug. "Can we go now?" I asked gently and he nodded with a big smile. I took his hand and we walked downstairs where they all were waiting.

"Ready?" Draco asked and I nodded before I held his hand as well and we all walked to the Hogwarts Express.

"..Mate..Harry mate.. Ha-"

"Mr Weasley if you don't stop calling for Mr Potter it will be a hundred points from Gryffindor" I heard Snape shout. I frowned and tried to move but I couldn't, it was like my whole body was frozen in place. I thought my eyes were closed but I slowly started to regain my vision back and realized that the whole time my eyes were open but I couldn't see anything. I started to feel my body again, being able to move more and more and then I was free of movement again.

"Harry" Ron exclaimed, running to me and hugging me. I hugged back in confusion, my foggy brain not able to grasp what was going on before he was thrown away from me by Snape who did a check up on me.

"What happened?" I asked to Snape and he scowled angrily.

"The class was brewing a soulmate potion which consists in brewing then taking one drop of the potion to find your soulmate. The effects of this drop of soulmate potion is that you will slowly be attracted to the person you are meant to be with over the next few days following the administration of the potion. But as you may or may not have understood, that is not how it happened for you both." he said angrily and I frowned. Us both? Who was the other person?