Chapter 8

Warning: Smut

***

Harry's POV

I sat back down and stared at Draco's back as he exited the library quickly. He had been acting oddly since I went back from searching for a book. I looked suspiciously at Hermione but shook it off as I knew she couldn't hurt a fly and didn't have anger issues like someone else.

"So why did you want me to stay?" I asked and she sighed deeply. I raised a brow in question and she looked at me for a few seconds without saying anything. "What?" I asked

"Harry, when was the last time we spent time together?" she asked and I was about to say this morning when she shook her head "I mean real time together. This morning doesn't count"

"Why not? We were together" I said

"Yes, we were but we fought the whole time and then you left without saying where was your dorm, you disappeared for hours before showing up at lunch like nothing happened" she exclaimed, apologizing quickly when she heard someone shushing her.

"Fine then" I said rolling my eyes "Let's spend time together" I said and waited for her to talk to me about anything but she stayed there not saying anything and staring at the table. "We're having so much fun" I exclaimed, sarcasm dripping from my mouth and she stood up.

"Can you stop with the shitty attittude?" She asked before storming out just as Ron walked in. He looked back at Hermione before looking at me with raised eyebrows. He walked to me and sat down where she was sat seconds ago.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked and I frowned at him.

"What's wrong with you? What happened?" I asked as I grabbed his face and turned it to the side to have a better view of the huge bruise that was forming on his jaw. Even though I was still mad at him for what happened this morning he was still my friend and I cared about him.

"Malfoy" he spat and I looked at him in surprise.

"What?" I asked and he groaned.

"He punched me" he said rubbing the sore spot.

"What did you do?" I asked, squinting my eyes at him.

"Nothing" he exclaimed, apologizing when he was shushed as well. "I was just there and he came up to me and punched me" he explained and I shook my head.

"Why would he punch you without any reason? Plus he doesn't punch people, he hex them at the very least but his thing is more insulting than anything else." I said and he scoffed.

"You seem to know a awfull lot about him" he said, scowling.

"We're friends, Ron" I said "Get over it"

"What's wrong with Hermione?" he asked dropping the subject for now.

"She got pissed at me for not spending time with her and shouted at me that I had a shitty attitude." I said and sighed, folding my arms on the table.

"Well, she's not wrong mate" he said and I raised an eyebrow at him "You spend all your time with Malfoy and when you're with us you're snappy and I have to say you do have a shitty attitude." he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Do you think I'm like this for no reason?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"Look, you're angry at us, we gathered that much but you need to talk to us and explain what's wrong" he said "how are we supposed to fix our mistakes if you don't tell us what we did wrong?"

"The fact that you don't even know what you did wrong proves that it's not worth it" I muttered, getting up and walking out the library and back to the dorm where I found a sleeping Draco, cuddling a pillow. I took my shoes and robes off before climbing on the bed, taking the pillow, replacing it with my body and falling asleep after healing the bruise on his hand from punching Ron.