Chapter 11

Draco's POV

A few days passed and Harry was still nervous about the whole Cedric coming back thing and I had to constantly remind him that nothing was going to happen as long as I was there. We walked to the potions classroom and entered, seperating to go to our seats. Unfortunately this was one of the few classes that students could choose their seats and keep it for the whole year and since Harry was seated with Weasel and Granger, that left me alone. A few minutes afterwe entered, Snape arrived and the lesson started with Snape announcing that we were brewing a pregnancy potion. I raised my brows at the weird potion he chose but shook it off when he explained that it was actually a really usefull potion and that it was better for us to learn how to do it in school. I took every needed ingredients and proceeded to follow the instructions written on the board. After a few minutes of waiting for it to finish brewing, I looked inside and frowned at the purple color it had. I looked around and saw that I was the only one to have that color.

"What the hell?" I grunted as I was the top student in potions and it was impossible that I failed this potion, or any potions for that matter. I stared at it in confusion, scrathing my head in thoughts and thought back to everything I did and put inside the cauldron, confirming that I had followed every steps of it. So why was it like that? Maybe I didn't wait long enough? Maybe I waited too much? I was quite lost when Snape spoke.

"If you did it well," Snape said loudly, walking around to look at the cauldrons of everyone. "the potion should have a brown color" he said and I whined silently as I looked at mine that was clearly not the right color. "It's because you" he said, pointing to the class "are not pregnant. If someone that is pregnant brew this potion, it will immediately turn purple" My heart stopped beating the moment his words registered in my head. I saw Harry's head snapping in my direction as he must have felt that something was wrong with me while I stepped away from the cauldron, bumping into the shelf behind me. I knocked over an empty jar that smashed onto the ground, literring it in broken glass while everyone turned to look at me in a startle. Tears flooded my eyes and I shook my head before looking at Harry who frowned and looked worriedly at me. What's wrong he mouthed at me and I looked back at my bright purple potion in distress.

"Mr Malfoy what on earth ar-" he said stopping himself from scolding me when his eyes fell on my cauldron. He stared at it for a while before snapping out of it and looking back up at me with wide eyes. I ran out of class just as he was about to speak and ignored his calls.

"Mr Malfoy" a voice exclaimed as I bumped into them. I looked up and saw Mcgonagall, her deep frown turning into surprise when she saw the state I was in. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her while I sobbed. She shushed me quietly, stroking my hair in motherly way before pulling away. "Come with me" she said and I followed her to her office. She gestured for me to sit down as she sat on the other side of her desk. "Tell me what happened" she said, pouring tea and handing me the cup with a reassuring smile. I started telling her everything that happened in class today and by the time I finished she was glaring at me over her spectacles. "I gave you two condoms, why did you think it was for?" she scolded softly. She sighed and her gaze softened when she saw the despair in my eyes. "Everything is going to be fine, you're not alone Mr Malfoy" she said refering to Harry.

"But we are way too young, what if he doesn't want to have a child with me?" I asked and she laughed

"Don't worry about that" she said smiling "I gave you the condoms because I knew that mating for the first time is the most powerfull thing. It is in the nature of an animagus to have children with its mate. The purpose of the first mating is to create a family, to have a child."

"So that's why he nearly transformed?" I asked myself but she heard and nodded while I blushed.

"Yes, he's instincts took over as well as the fact that the rise of the pulse is a factor of transformation." she explained and I nodded.