day 5 of summer

Percy's P.O.V.

Today was the day! Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, and George are finally coming to Camp half-blood! I toss a pack of skittles under my bed with the rest of my food stash, and run out of my cabin. I can already see the others gathering by Thalia's pine tree, and I smile. I run up to them, give Annabeth a hug, and climb up Thalia's tree. I get to my favorite spot and look down the road. In the distance, I see a group of six walking in the direction of Camp half-blood. "I see them!" I yell to the others. I flick my hands, and send a spout of water at Harry. It hits him, and he looks up. when he see's me, he laughs. I guess that it will take them about 5 minutes to get here.

*time skip to after 5 minutes*

Leo's P.O.V.

"Okay, this place is just COOL." Harry says, looking out across Camp half-blood. I grin. "Yup. In those stables over there are our winged horses, as you would call them." I reply. "Is that a... climbing wall with lava flowing down it?" Asked Ginny. 'Yup. It gives us some good training." Says Percy. 

Ginny's P.O.V. 

I almost grin. A climbing wall with lava flowing down it? Perfect. I run in the direction of it, and begin climbing.

*******************************************

A/N sorry for the short chapter! Its all I could come up with right now. Also, no, I am not making one of the characters commit suicide. that would be horrible.