WHO GAVE LEO KOOL-AID AND M&MS!!!!

Jason's P.O.V.

"What the f-ARRRRRUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelped as I was thrown into the air. Someone had hyped Leo up on kool-aid and m&m's. I crashed into the big house, and slid to the ground. I looked up, surveying the scene of chaos around me. Demigods were running about, putting out fires, and freeing others from fallen tree branches. In the midst of the chaos was Leo himself, on fire, a hyped up grin on his face. "I AM THE LORD OF PRANKSTERS!" Leo yelled. "NO ONE CAN OUT-PRANK ME!!" Leo finished. Leo then started laughing like crazy. The whole of the hermes cabin set up a machine a few feet behind Leo. A tall man in a greek dress, with winged shoes, was helping the hermes cabin. Only after a second did I realize two things: one, the tall man was Hermes. Second, the machine was a lightning blaster, powered by lightning hitting the long rod. I met Travis's eyes and nodded. I struggled to my feet, unsheathed my sword, and thrusted it into the air. Lightning crackled and shot down from the sky, hitting the rod and blasting Leo off of his feet. Demigods slowly gathered around him. "Jason! Percy! Malcom and Harley are drowning!" Yelled Annabeth.

Percy's P.O.V.

I took of towards the lake, shredding my shoes and socks off as I ran. I reached the beach, skidded on the sand,and backflipped into the water, diving in. Jason was right behind me, hovering over the water. I passed Harley to Jason, and then dived down deeper where Malcom was. I reached him, and picked him up. He should have been heavy, but this was my home court. I swam to the beach, and put Malcom down on the sand. I stumbled backwards, and then the next thing I remembered, I was in the big house. "Percy... the dagger that you found... there's something you should know about it." Chiron says. "It originally belonged to Athena. She lost it a couple of years ago." Chiron explained. Chiron continued on, a grave look on his face. "It has powerful uses, and anyone who wields it can be a great warrior." Chiron finished. I sighed. "le'me guess. It will atract more monsters?" I asked. Chiron nodded. I slumped into one of the seats. 

*******************************************************************************

A/N sorry for the short chapter. I'm on school. I make most chapters while on school. *shrugs*