Ultimate pranks. Oh, and Leo gets kicked in the crotch

Annabeth's  P.O.V.

I scribble down another note on my notepad, and sigh. I was in charge of fixing the camp, and dealing with all the yelling and arguing and fighting that always kept on happening after the pranks. Percy was to busy pranking people, which meant I was on my own for this job. I have flashbacks of todays pranks as I sit down and open a book.

Third person P.O.V. of the first prank that day

"You need to turn them back NOW!" Annabeth explains, a hint of strain in her voice. Cecil from the hades cabin had turned Sherman yang and Clarrissa into piglets. "ugh. Fiiiine." whines Cecil. 

*back to Annabeth's P.O.V.

I'm interrupted from my thought when Percy stumbles in, his hands holding his stomach, and His face pale. Then he looked up at me, taking his hands off of his stomach and revealing a purple, ugly stab wound. 

"H-Help... T-The water d-did n-not... h-heal it.." He manages, before passing out. I catch him before he hits the ground and carry him outside of the Athena cabin. I half carry and half drag him towards the infirmary.

"HELP!" I yell. already people are surging towards me to help.

******************************************************************

A/N Hehehehe

******************************************************************

Will's P.O.V.

I work furiously, wrapping bandages around Percy's stab wound, and cleaning out the poison. Yes, something- or someone- had stabbed him with a poisonous blade. Finally I finish, and sit back, exhausted. I look around the infirmary, and sigh. Nyssa, Jason, and many other campers were coma's because of this demigod virus that was going around, and the infirmary was full, which meant that some people with the virus had to be kept in their cabin beds, which, sadly, put their cabin mates at risk. I get up and walk over to Annabeth, who had been crying in the doorway since Percy got here in the infirmary. "Hey, Annabeth," I say, my voice full of sympathy. "He's going to be alright. Sure, he'll have to be here in the infirmary for a while, but he'll recover." 

Annabeth looked up at me. "T-Thanks. I j-just cant help being worried about him. I'll go s-send his f-family a I-Iris message." She says, her voice shaking. She gets up and walks outside, and I turn around just in time for ten bananas to hit me in the face. I stumble backwards, and then find a note at my feet. 

'ello,

If you are reading this note, it means you snagged my bannana gun tripwire. Good news for me, it works! good news for you, the tripwire won't go off anymore! 

Pranked ya,

                        Harley

I mutter a curse in greek. of course, this was another prank. I looked up towards the ceiling. "Father, if you'r listening, please help the others stop being such gloutos's." I prayed. Then I turned around and headed back to help the others.

Leo's P.O.V.

I glance behind me as I stop to catch my breathe. I lean on the wall of cabin three, and take a deep breathe. Three Aphrodite girls were chasing me for pranking them. Suddenly, pain flares right in my crotch, and I fall over. "Next time, choose who you prank wisley." a voice says. Drew and her friends walk away.

Harry's P.O.V.

I see Leo, on the floor, clutching his crotch as three girls walk away. I realize what had happened to him, and I run over to him and help him up. "dude, why'd they kick you in the crotch?!" I ask, confused. He lookes at me and replyes "Nothing. Its nothing."

********************************************************************

A/N yay! a kinda-long chapter! I did good.