Things start to lighten up (un-literally and literally)

Will's P.O.V.

I sat back in my infirmary office chair, and heaved a sigh of relief. After the battle, most demigods that had the virus had started to wake up. That was good. The only bad thing about it was that it meant the infirmary was extra busy. Nico had suggested that me and him should start planning for the wedding, which was good, but also meant more work.                                                                    "Hey, Will." Nico says, walking in and interrupting me from my thoughts. "Hey Sunshine." I said, getting up and wrapping my arms around him. I settled my head in the crook of his neck, and smiled. "Will..." Nico said quietly. I looked up at him, and he smiled. "I love you, Nico." I said. "I love you too, Will." Nico replyed. 

harry's P.O.V.

I slumped down on my bean-bag, exhausted. After the battle had ended, The Iras cabin- at least I THINK Percy said Iras. Or was it iris...?- made a rainbow arc across the sky above this place. Then, the Hecate cabin made a glowing ball of light hover in the sky.                                                          "Hey, Harry, watch this." Ron said. Then, Fred tossed a chocolate frog into the air, and Ron pointed his wand at it and yelled "Bombardia!", causing the chocolate frog to explode into a bunch of pieces. I rolled my eyes. "Cool." I said

Percy's P.O.V.

I did a full circle, breathing in fresh water. My pet dolphin, Lilly, swam around me in circles. I laughed, expelling bubbles upwards. So what now? Lilly asked. Oh, I know! I'll take you to the ship ruins!                                                                                                                                                                             "wait. Ship ruins?" I asked Lilly. I had never found any ship ruins. I remembered Annabeth, who was waiting for me, up on the beach. "Okay. Take me to these ship ruins." I said, holding on to Lilly's dorsal fin. Lilly took off, swimming and dodging coral. Finally, Lilly slowed to a stop. In front of us was a huge ship. And by huge, I meant god sized. In front of a hole in the side of the ship was a chest that was half the size of Poseidon. I swam up to the top of the chest. Since it was a chest that was obviously made for a god, I should'nt have been able to open it. But I was in my home court. Underwater. Slowly, I managed to open the chest. I swam down inside of the chest and found a dagger that was obviously made for a god. Lilly nudged my shoudler, and I winced. I had completly forgotten the dolphin was there. touch its handle. Lilly said. "Okay, Okay." I muttered. I touched the handle of the dagger and it suddently shrunk down to the size of Annabeth's old dagger. I picked it up, and swam back to camp, my pet dolphin swimming besides me.

****************************************************************

A/N Yeah, I know. This chapter is kinda short. But my head is swimming, and I just need to relax right now.