Okay, Okay, Okay. Which god or goddess is purposely annoying me?

Percy's P.O.V.

I turned off the light, and walked back to my bed. I yawwned, laying down next to Annabeth. She snuggled into my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you wise girl." I whispered in her ear. Outside, the glint of the moon was the only thing that gave light. "I love you too, Seaweed brain." Annabeth said. Soon, her cute little snores were the only sound in the cabin. 

For a while, I stared up at the ceiling, thinking. Pretty soon, I felt sleep overcoming me. My eyes closed, and I fell into sleep like a bat into a cave. My dreams, for once, were not nightmare visions. I saw Luke, dying. I saw myself standing on the chest of a huge giant, holding a terminus statue. Just memories, I told myself. But then, the visions shifted. I found myself is a cavern, and walking all around were earthborn and cyclops. They were forging weapons, gadjets, and other nasty items. A voice whispered in my ear: "Your camp will fall, even if I have to burn it myself. I have risen from the dead a second time, and now hold enough power to turn myself into a God!" the voice said. Then I woke up, sitting up straight. At first I thought that the dream had woken me up, but then I realized Annabeth was awake, staring out of the window. I followed her gaze, and saw a glow. No... MULTIPLE glows. I jumped down from my bunk and grabbed riptide, while Annabeth put on her slippers and grabbed her drakon-bone sword. We slowly crept towards the door, and I pushed it open to reveal turtles. Small, glowing baby turtles. I sighed. "Of course. Diamond piglets, Flying kittens, and then glowing turtles." I muttered. Soon, everyone was rounding up the turtles. Nyssa's hair was twisted around, Leo had set himself on fire, Jason was carrying around a stuffed elephant, Piper was wearing pajamas and armor, and Frank had his shirt on inside-out. And it was 5:AM by the time we had rounded up all of the turtles. Since it was already almost daytime, most of us decided to hang out in my cabin. 

Harry's P.O.V.

"So. Interesting week, right?" I said, lounging on one of the beds of the Poseidon cabin. "Yeah. In fact, I had a dream you guys should hear about." Percy says, standing up and stretching. We all listened to him explain it, and everyone's expressions turned grim. Leo sighed, Jason rolled his eyes, Piper put her face in her hands, and I facepalmed. "And I think I know who that voice belonged too." Percy said, rolling his eyes. "Was'nt his name teddy guy?" I asked, joking around. We all laughed. "Yup. Him. Octavian is back a second time." Percy muttered. "So We'll beat the shit out of him." Leo said seriously. 

***********************************************************************

A/N so... another short yet kinda long chapter. I'm thinking that I'm gonna go on a chapter-spam. At least two chapters a day, starting soon. I'm thinking about making this thing into a 6-book series. This would be book two. *shrugs* I'll think on it.