Training and relaxation. And a lot of serious ADHD

Leo's P.O.V.

The night and day after the battle was crazy. Burials for the few comrades who had fallen, and then a celebration for victory. In the first couple of hours of the party, I moved around so much. "So Leo, how long is it going to take you guys to fix the entrance to bunker nine?" Fred asked me. I shrugged. "If the Romans help, then it'll be done within a day." I said. Then Piper called my name, and I ran over to her. She was crouching over Jason, who, at some point in the battle, had been stabbed in the back. He was okay, though he was moving slowly. "Hey Pipes. Jason okay?" I asked. Jason grinned. "Dude, I'v been stabbed before. Its nothing new." Jason said. I nodded. 

Percy's P.O.V.

I stumbled into my cabin. Outside, the sounds of everyone celebrating echoed through the air. I sat down on my bed and sighed. This was just one victory. Octavian would be back, and with even more power. I started to realize Octavian's plan. Octavian was hoping we would keep defeating him, so that he would finally have enough power to make him more powerful then even Zeus. My hands clenched. Whatever it took, I would NOT let Octavian win. 

Will's P.O.V.

"bombarda!" I yell, thrusting my wand at a training dummy. The training dummy exploded, and I sat down on the hard floor. I had been training like this since the battle had ended. Why I was'nt celebrating with the others, I had no idea.

************************************************************

A/N sorry for the short chapter. I'm tired.