Underground capture da flag

Percy's P.O.V.

I jumped, sailing through a hole in the forest ground. I tucked my legs under me and rolled, landing on my feet in the system of tunnels. All around me, sounds of battle echoed around. I blocked a sword and kicked the guy in front of me in the crotch. he crumpled to the floor and I slammed my sword hilt into his helmet. I moved on, the maze of tunnels easy to navigate. I jumped into the deeper levels of the tunnels, and rounded the corner. Annabeth was there, waiting for me. "Hey, Percy. So. I'll draw them away, and you grab it." Annabeth said, looking up at me. "Uh, yeah. Okay." I replyed. As always, I was stunned by the fierce, calculating look in her eyes. Over the years, that look in her eyes had become one of my favorite things about her. She took out her invisibilty cap and crept forward. I followed her, holding my breathe. We stopped at the entrance to a wide room in the tunnels. Inside was a red flag, and 5 demigods flanking it. They all had their backs to Annabeth and Percy. Annabeth put on her invisibility cap, and vanished. Soon enough, the sound of footsteps echoed down one of the tunnels. The demigods flanking the flag snapped to attention. "I'll go check that out. Weasly, come with me." Said one of the guards. I realized that the voice belonged to Drew. Drew and Fred ran down the hallway, leaving three guards left. I gripped Riptide, and charged in. "YAHHHHH!!!" I yelled, half war cry, and half "what am I doing". I deflected the first guards spear, grabbed it, and broke it in half. Then I pushed him, making him fall over, in a full set of heavy armor. The I ducked under the blade of the second guards dagger, and pushed her down, and then slammed my sword hilt onto her helmet. Then, Riptides blade clanged against the finale guard, who yelped and pushed something at my stomach. I jumped aside, and turned around to see who the finale guard was. I found myself face-to-face with Jason. My sword clanged against his as we battled it out. I pushed him backwards and turned around to deflect a attack from the second guard, and then rolled aside so that Jason ran past him, right into the second guard, who's helmet got knocked of her head, revealing that it was Nyssa. They both ran at me, but it was too late. I had already lifted the flag. I picked up the horn that was on the floor and blew it, confirming that the game had been won. Everyone surrounded us, moving into the cavern. Annabeth ran up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled. I had helped win the game.

Leo's P.O.V.

The clang of my hammer against metal echoed through bunker 9. CLANG! I remembered accidently stepping in a leftover net trap, only 5 minutes into the game of capture the flag. CLANG. I remembered falling down to the floor when I was freed from the net after the game. CLANG. The anvil I was using broke. "You might want to relax. That's the second anvil you'v broke today." Nyssa said, walking up to me and placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her in surprise. "wait... How did you get past the patrol harpies?" I asked. "And... how did you get in? I would've heard the door opening!"  Nyssa rolled her eyes. "That does'nt matter. What matters is why you'r so angry at yourself." Nyssa replied. I sputtered. "A-Angry at m-myself?!?" I exclaimed. "I'm not angry at myself!" Nyssa rolled her eyes again. "Wow. That was a TERRIBLE lie." She said. 

Frank's P.O.V.

I hugged Hazel, holding her in my arms. She was panicking, but I knew she would be alright. She sobbed into my shirt. "Hazel, I promise, it'll be alright." I said, looking down into her eyes.

*****************************************************************

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. I'm tired.