MANTICORE ARMY?!?!

Thalia's P.O.V.

A/N yes, the hunters are at camp right now.

I set down my supplies by my tree, and bring my bow out of my pack. I draw a arrow and aim at the targets I set up on the roof of the big house. I aim, and let my arrow fly. Fwwwk! the arrow hit the middle of the target. I sighed and sat down. I looked across camp Half blood, and smiled. the hill had grown so many flowers since I was last here... I patted Peleos, the gaurdian dragon, on the head. But then I heard a noise behind me. In a instant, I had my bow out, a arrow drawn, and my on my feet facing the person with my bow pointed straight at-

"Woah, careful! Its just me." 

"Reyna? where have you been! you dissapeared from the hunters 2 weeks ago!" I exclaim. Reyna shook her head and chuckled. "Well, I had to spy on that manticore army-"

"MANTICORE ARMY?!?!?" I yelled. My feet moved first, and I raced to the big house. I pushed campers out of the way, with Reyna running behind me. I bursted into the Big house, interrupting Chiron and Harry from a conversation. "C-Call a m-meeting." I say, panting as I try to catch my breathe. 

Percy's P.O.V.

"So. Why was a meeting called all of a suddent?" Connor asks. Sitting around the ping pong table are all the counselours, Chiron, Thalia, Reyna, and all us 7 demigods. Oh, and the wizards.  "I found proof of a manticore army. I tracked them down, but they saw me and attacked me. I barely managed to escape." Reyna explains. We all groan. "ANOTHER problem?!" Clarissa complains. "Ever since HE came to camp, its been problem after problem!" Clarissa says, pointing at me. "I bet the problems'll stop if we chuck him out of here." 

"Woah, I'm not doing anything! Its not MY fault I was the demigod of the prophecy. Its not my fault that I was destined to defeat Kronos, which led to the giant war, but its not my fault that we defeated the giants and Apollo was sent here to earth! I did it to save our buts!" I exclaim. Clarissa grunts and sits down. "Guys, we should just stop arguing. We need to figure out what we'r going to do. our numbers are down, and we'r in no shape to fight against a army of manticore's." Annabeth says, using her I-may-have-a-plan tone. "gods only know if the barrier works after that stupid statue smashed its foot through it." 

Everyone nods. But then Harry steps up. "Along with your barrier, Hermione could put up some protective spells. And me, Ron, and Ginny can shoot spells into the manticore's ranks as they approach." Harry says. "Fred, George, Connor, Travis, and everyone from Cabin 9 set up bear traps, pits, tripwires, disguised puddles of acid, and explosives."

Harry's P.O.V.

Everyone nods when I finish talking. I feel proud of myself for coming up with that idea. "Wait! If this is gonna happen, we got no time for pranking. So is it agreed that this prank war is over?" Says the angry-looking girl. Everyone agrees, and we all leave the big house. Well, Me and Ron and Ginny go to where we are staying in the well lit, actually-fun basement of the big house.