YAHHHHHHHH

A/N Okay so is it okay that I'm voting on the chapters? because I'm just very impressed with my writing. Anyways, this story has more comments then views XD

ok here's the chapter

*************************************************

Nico's P.O.V.

The traps were re-set. The crossbows were reloaded. The defense spells were set. Now all that remained was for me too set up the final defense: A wall of shadow around the camp. I stepped forward, next to Thalia's tree. I closed my eyes, and called on the shadows, forcing them to form a dome around Camp, including the forest. "Nico. Look." Will said, stepping forward and placing a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, and was amazed by what I saw. The dome of shadows literally glowed with darkness. "Cool..." I managed to say, but then I collapsed from exhaustion. Will caught me, and carried me towards the infirmary, yelling at other apollo campers to gather ambrosia and unicorn draught. 

Percy's P.O.V.

I laughed as my flying kitten flew into my chest and butted its head against my chest. I scratched my kittens head and smiled. "Who's a good kitten? Who's a good flying kitten? You are!" I said, hugging my kitten. Annabeth rolled her eyes at her kitten, who rolled its eyes back. Me and my Kitten swatted their arms. Then Annabeth's kitten and my kitten flew out the window to fly around, leaving me and Annabeth alone. Annabeth snuggled into my chest, and I hugged her. Despite how crazy this summer had been so far, some good things have happened. I got more time with Annabeth, Frank and Hazel had a child, We had all gotten flying kittens, and our wizard friends were here. I sighed in content. "Hey Seaweed brain, I have a idea." Annabeth said, sitting up. "I'v already told the others about this, and they agree its a good idea." Annabeth finished. I smiled. "Sure. What is your idea?" I asked her. And she proceeded to tell me it.  When she was done, I grinned. "That, wise girl, is a AWESOME idea." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her.

Harry's P.O.V.

I tripped, cursing as I cut my hand on a screwdriver. Leo grinned at me. "Yeah. You might want to be a little careful in here." Leo said, gesturing to the room around us. It was deep in the woods, and a lot of Leo's half-siblings were working at forges in here. "This place is called bunker nine, right?" I asked. Leo nodded. "I re-discovered it a couple of years ago. "Without Festus, I never would have found it." Leo said, smiling at the mention of his metal dragon. As if the dragons name called it, Leo's metal dragon came stomping from somewhere in the big cavern. "Wow, I see what you mean about Festus. He's so large!" I said, laughing. Leo listened as Festus creaked a few times, and then Leo's eye's widened. "Shit." Leo muttered. Leo looked up at Harry. "Listen dude we gotta get to the camp, NOW." Leo said, urgency in his face. "W-what? Whats happening?" I asked, confused. Leo started rounding up everyone in bunker nine. "EVERYONE BACK TO CAMP RIGHT NOW, THE MONSTERS ARE-" Leo did'nt get to finish that sentence tho, because the entrance to bunker nine exploded, sending debris and demigods alike flying in every direction. Harry ducked behind a anvil, and took out his wand. He pointed it around the anvil and shouted. "BOMBARDA!" Harry yelled,bracing himself. He heard the roar of greek monsters. Camp half blood was under attack.

*******************************************************

A/N I go to the chapters, and find this chapter, half finished, still a draft. So I finished it. Now to work on the next chapter... Oh, and yes. Sadly, the demigods are now on the losing side, since the monsters did a sneak attack. But the demigods have a few tricks up their sleeves... :) ::::) ::::)::::) ::) :)