Wizards at a demigod camp. what could go wrong?

Leo's  P.O.V.

We rush after Ginny, and watch as she scales the climbing wall. We all gape as She dodges flecks of Lava. "Does... does she have a death wish?" Piper asks Ron, gaping. Then, She reaches the top and jumps down. We all gape at her. Then She shrugs and walks off. the crowd slowly disperses, And I head to my cabin. But as I open the door, I slip on something and accidentally set myself on fire. But then, the fire rages, and I suck it all back in. I look at the floor of the doorway and realize that it's coated in gasoline.

"STOLL'S!!!!!" I yell. They emerge, but with them are two red-headed twins, George and Fred Weasley. I groan. "REALLY? I could have burned down the whole cabin!" I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air. The four of them grin, and I roll my eyes.  "The prank" Connor says. "war has begun." Travis finishes, and then the four of them run off.

Harry's  P.O.V.

I sit down by the side of a tree, trying to rest. But then I hear a noise, and I open my eyes just in time to see a girl coming out of the tree. I yelp and scramble to my feet. Percy runs over to me and explains about Dryads. I take a deep breath. That was actually kinda scary. 

Hermione's P.O.V.

I sigh, exasperated. a whole greek demigod camp, and all the books are in greek. I collapse to the floor. Not a SINGLE book that I can read! 

*****************************************************

A/N sorry about another short chapter. I'm tired.