Frazel, Solangelo, Jason wakes up- WAIT WHAT?!?

Hazel's P.O.V.

"Wow, Hazel, you were right! This IS a cool little piglet." Frank says as he examines Sparkly, who was currently clambering around on his legs. "I know, right? I decided to call her Sparkly." I say, picking up the piglet. I set her in her little nest of diamonds that I made her, and then I feel two, muscular arms wrap around me. Frank rests his head on my shoulder, and looks up at me. I laugh, and twist around so I'm facing him. I give him a kiss, and then untangle myself. I sit down on my bed in the hades cabin, fingering my diamond necklace. Frank sits next to me. I wrap him in a hug, and sigh.

***********************************************

A/N that's the Frazel part done...

*********************************************

Nico's P.O.V.

I sit on the beach, watching Percy, Annabeth, Will, Piper and Harry surf. Suddently, a wave overtakes Will, and he falls off his board into the water. "WILL!!!" I scream, jumping from my seat. Will washes up on shore, and Percy, Annabeth, Piper and Harry swim over to us. Will looks up at me, grinning like a doofus. "Neeks, will u marry me?" He says. I gape. Then I recover my senses. "Will! You faked all of that?!? I thought you were hurt!" I exclaim. Will laughs, making my anger evaporate. "So that's a yes?" He says. I nod, blushing. But then, another child of Apollo comes running up. "Will, Jason is waking up!" He says. Will jumps to his feet and runs to the infirmary.

Will's P.O.V.

"W-What happened to me?"

These are the first words Jason says when he wakes up. "Jason, do you remember who I am? How do you feel?" I ask him. "Of course I remember who you are, Will! And as to how I feel, a little light headed." Jason replies. "Well, Jason, The demigod virus... It put multiple demigods in comas. Including you." I explain. "Also, there's a manticore army marching towards here, possibly arriving here next week." 

Jason Gapes. Then, he jumps to his feet. "A manticore army?! I need to help prepare the camp!" He says. But Jason was already stumbling. I guided him back into the infirmary bed of his. "Dude, your not ready to move around yet. We don't yet know if your free of the virus now." I say. Jason sighs and sits back. I go to the office, where I find Nico waiting for me. He throws his arms around me and kisses me. I untangle myself and smile at him. Nico, surprising me, smiles back. "Well, your in a good mood." I say. Nico giggles- actually GIGGLES- and kisses me again. "Well, I just feel... happy. Even with the oncoming army of manticores, the thought that we'r getting married just makes me... Happy." Nico says. I laugh. "Well, just remember not to be that happy. Your cute when your grumpy." I say.

*****************************************************************

A/N welp, I'm pretty sure this chapter surprised everyone. I certainly surprised myself. Hope you liked it! Now, I gotta go continue taking care of my half sibling.