Its a rush, a rush, and a rush...

Will's  P.O.V.

I hand some pills to Jason, and then collapse in the back office of the infirmary. All this work was driving me crazy, and the pranks were worse. I dragged myself up onto one of the chairs, but find it covered in prickly thorns. 

"KATIE!!!! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" I yell. Katie, who had volentered to help out in the infirmary, pokes her head in.

"Gotcha." Katie says, grinning. She runs back to help Piper, and I sigh as I sit in a diffrent seat.  I couldn't believe that just when the wizards got here, that this place disolved into chaos. I must have fell asleep, because I woke up with my face itching. I walked over to a mirror, and found circles drawn all over my face. "STOLL'S!!!!" I yell, storming out of the infirmary. The stoll's grin at me, along with Fred and George. 

Harry's P.O.V.

"Wow, this place is CRAZY." Ron says, laughing and shaking his head. I adjust my bean-bag, and turn to face him. "Yeah, crazy awesome. They have frickin giant serpents!" I exclaim, laughing. I remember the night I had shot that serpent with the stunning spell. I smile to myself. Ginny comes over and hugs me. "what are you two talking about?" Ginny asks, settling herself on the bean-bag next to me. "We'r just talking about how cool this place is." Ron replies. Ginny lies back, looking up at the ceiling. She glances at me, and smiles. Then Leo rushes in, wearing gloves. He hands us 6 demigod phones, and walks out.

************************************************************************

A/N Again, sorry for the short chapter. I'v decided that Updates are going to be a little more spaced out, just so the chapters can be at least a little longer. If you guys have any suggestions on what should happen next, I would apreiciate it. pls PM me if you have any ideas. Thanks.