Prank war begins

Piper's P.O.V.

"STOLLS!!!!" 

I run towards the scream, my siblings right behind me. A crowd is gathering around the Hades cabin. I push to the front and see Nico, glowering at the Stoll brothers. And the Hades cabin... Oh, gods. I stifle a laugh. The whole outside of the Hades cabin is painted pink. I see multiple people also stifling laughs. 

"I AM GOING TO FUCKING K-" Nico starts, but before he can finish, Connor interrupts.

"The prank war has begun! this is only the start." Connor says, grinning at everyone. The two brothers laugh together as they run off, and people start backing away, some with evil grins. Nico begins trying to clean of the pink paint.

Percy's P.O.V.

Today was one of the days my half sibling, Max, comes to Camp half-blood. I hear a loud Cat meow, and I rush outside. There's Max, right on top of his giant cat. (don't ask. it's a long story) 

"Here's a package for Hermione Granger. Its anonymous who sent it." Max says. He tosses the package onto a little picnic table, and  climbs down from his giant cat.

Hermione's  P.O.V.

I open the package, and find a WHOLE lot of books. books I can read. My eyes grow wide. I take the package to the big house, where Me, Ron, Harry, and Ginny were staying. Fred and George were staying in the Hermes cabin. I put the box of books down and pull one out. I sit back and start reading.

Leo's P.O.V.

I work fast, hoping this will work. I finish making the sound box that can erupt into whatever sound it sets to, its options being cow, Pegasus, Car, Earthborn, and fart noise. I place it in the floor of the doorway, and begin working on making a pressure plate. I actually, surprisingly, pull out a pressure plate out of my belt. I connect it to the sound box and place in on the ground. Then I put the rug back in place and place the note I wrote on the back of the door. Then I back of, and run to the back of the cabin (Aphrodite cabin). Then, I see Piper walking up to the door, on her monster-proof phone.

Piper's P.O.V.

I open the door to the Aphrodite cabin, and step into the doorway. a loud honk echoes from below me, and I jump. I take of the rug, remove the floorboard, and see a sound box. I take out the soundbox and put everything else back in place. Then I turn around and realize there's a sticky note on the door. it says:

Hello, whoever this prank has gotten.

No, I am not one of the weasly brothers, or one of the stoll brothers. But yeah. I guess its obvious that the only one who could have set this prank is someone from cabin nine. And your right! I hope you got scared :)

I totally got you,

Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme.

P.S. If you'r Piper, then PLEASE don't charmspeak me into jumping of the roof of a cabin.

"VALDEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell.

***********************************************************

A/N tehe. I hope you liked this chapter.