MAGIC! HANGING OUT! PRANK CALLING GODS!

Harry's P.O.V.

"Bombarda!" I yell, lunging and pointing my wand at the dummy. The dummy exploded, and I stepped back, satisfied. Me, Ron, and Will stood in the stadium, being watched by other demigods. Ron stepped forward and flicked his wand at the second dummy. It went flying backwards, hitting a row of seats and breaking in half. Will stepped forward, raised his wand from hogwarts, and shouted "Serpentsortia!". A snake shot out of his wand and hit the dummy, ripping a hole through the middle of it. When the dust settled, the snake was dead and the third dummy looked like it had been shot. "Good job Will. Where'd you learn that spell?" I asked. Will shrugged. "I explored my spell book, just like Annabeth, Nico, and Leo." He replyed. 

*Time skip to 20 minutes later*

Percy's P.O.V.

"Yo Harry, bet you cant do this." I said. Then, I backed up, ran, used the wall to kick off, and did a backflip. I landed on my feet while dabbing. "What the hell dude, I cant do that!" Harry said, laughing. Annabeth yanked my leg, forcing me to sit down. Me, Jason, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Harry, and Ginny were hanging out in cabin three. "Hey guys, why don't we prank call gods and goddesses?" Ginny suggested. All our expressions turned serious. "Leo, activate the god-proof shield." Frank said. Leo took out a small, blue cube from his tool belt and threw it in the air. It expanded into a blue, plastic sheild. It looked like one of those big camera things that would be at photo days at schools. except it was blue. Leo stuck it out the window and it expanded over the roof of the cabin. Now, as long as that was there, the gods would not be able to spy on them. "Okay, who wants to go first?" Leo asked, taking out his monster-proof phone. "Me." I said, taking out my monster-proof phone. "I'ma prank call Apollo." I said. I went to the website where you could find out the gods phone numbers, and dialed in apollo's phone number. Everyone got quiet as I put the phone on speaker and listened to it ring. "Hello, who is this?" Apollo said, picking up. "Hello. I would just like to say that you are ugly, dumb, and dumb, and that the reason Daphne ran was because you were ugly." I said in a deep voice. "WHAT?!? WHO IS THIS?! I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL Y-" Apollo yelled, but before he could finish talking, I hung up. We all started cracking up. Jason and Ginny fell off the beds they were sitting on and pounded on the ground, shaking with laughter. Once everyone had calmed down, Jason took out his phone and dialed in Zeus's number. We all quieted down as the phone rang. When Zeus answered, Jason interrupted him. "Hello king of Olympus, I would just like to tell you that you are a HORRIBLE father to your children. First of all, your daughter has a TERRIBLE fear of hights, and secondly, You gave your son to wolves!" Jason said, with a fake accent. "What the- Who is this!" Zeus said. But then, Jason hung up and we all started to crack up. I rolled onto my bed, laughing like a hyena. Frank was on the floor laughing like a hyena, partly because he had accidently turned into a hyena.

*******************************************************

A/N the first part of the next chapter will be a part two of the prank calling.