Ugh.

Percy's P.O.V.

I sighed, breathing in the fresh air. I looked down at everyone, and shifted on my seat at the top of Thalia's tree. I climbed down, and leaned against the tree. The council meeting was soon, which was good. I checked the time on my monster proof phone. It was already time. I ran down to the big house and walked in. 

*time skip to 2 minutes later*

The people in the room consisted of me, Chiron, Annabeth, Hazel, Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo, Reyna, Thalia, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, and all the other cabin counselors. I took my seat, right next to Annabeth. "Hey wise girl." I said, kissing her. She smiled and gave me a hug. "Hey seaweed brain." She said. After a couple of minutes, Chiron quieted everyone down. "Percy had a dream. You should all hear it, because it may hold the answer to what sent the manticores." Chiron said, gesturing for me to start talking. I explained my dream, and what Octavian's voice had said. I described the monsters, forging weapons and armor. Expressions ranged from shocked to angry. When I was done, there was silence for a few minutes. Then, Jason spoke, breaking the silence. "Ugh, why cant Octavian be sent to Tartarus, or at least be imprisoned in the mind of some monster?" Jason said, sounding annoyed.

 "So... what your saying is that this Octavian will just keep coming back and back until we find some way to make sure that his soul wont come back from the underworld?" Ginny said, sitting up. I nodded. Clarissa scoffed. "So? Each time, we'll just defeat him again. He had a roman legion at his command and he still failed to destroy us." Clarissa exclaimed. "If he failed that time, how would he win?" Clarissa finished staring at everyone one-by-one. The rest of us just rolled our eyes and exchanged looks like how dumber can she get. "Clarissa, If you had been paying attention-" Travis Stoll started to say. 

"Why you little-" Clarissa started to say.

"You would have heard when Percy explained that Octavian had said that his power kept on growing with each time he returned." Travis finished. Clarissa fell silent, glaring at Travis. "So we fight back. Defeat him again. We can do this." Annabeth said, looking around at everyone. 

Annabeth's P.O.V.

I was scared. But of course, I hid my fear and put on a brave face. I looked around at everyone. "we will win, because we HAVE to win." I said. Then I sat back down. Chiron sighed. "Well then everyone, that's that. Meeting dismissed." Chiron said. One by one, we all left. Once outside, I made my way down to the Athena cabin so I could tell my siblings what had been discussed in the meeting. But on my way down there I tripped on a rock and fell, my head slamming onto the ground. I gasped, and the sky went black. I found myself dreaming, standing in one of the caverns of the underground tunnels. On the floor was Jason, a dagger made of rock embedded in his back. Standing a few feet away from him was Percy, Who had riptide out. He was facing something Annabeth could'nt see. He was badly wounded, and was limping. A voice echoed around the chamber. "Its only a matter of time before I defeat you all." The voice of Octavian said. Then, Octavian appeared, shoving a silver, blood-encrusted sword into Percy's gut. I screamed as my dream spiraled into darkness. 

I sat up quickly, waking up from my dream. I looked around and realized I was in the infirmary. Sitting next to me was Percy, watching me with concern. "What... What happened?" I said, rubbing the side of my head, which was wrapped up in medical bandages. "You tripped and hit your head on a sharp rock. Got a nasty gash, but Will patched it up." Percy said, hugging me. "are you alright?" Percy asked. "y-yeah." I said, which was a total lie.

**************************************************************

A/N hehehehe. You guys are probally mad at me for the super-serious chapter, but oh well I guess. I need to keep this book interesting with a lot of twists and turns. Oh well. I hope you guys liked this chapter :)