EXPLOSIONS! BOOKS! SPELLS! LITTLE PIGLETS RUNNING AROUND

Hermione's P.O.V.

I sigh and set down the book I had just finished. I looked down at the remaining 10 books that I had not read yet. I smiled. At least I had some books left. I picked up a new one, but it flew out of my hand. I looked up and saw Ginny. I rolled my eyes and laughed.  "Hey, Ginny. I'm just trying to read as much as I can before chaos breaks out again, cause... well, I just feel like this will be more dangerous then getting the sorcerer's stone, and maybe even more dangerous then the chamber of secrets. I just feel like one of us might d-" I say, my voice catching in my throat. "Hey, Hermione, don't think like that," Ginny says, sitting down and patting me on the back. "We'll survive." 

I nod. "Thanks, Ginny. I'll try not to worry to much."

Connor's P.O.V.

I spread a camouflage blanket across a hole in the ground. In the hole was vials of greek fire. Hopefully, a manticore would fall in and burn down. I pour a bucket of acid in a puddle, and then hide it as well as I can. Around me, I could hear the sounds of other people moving through the woods, setting traps. We had estimated that the Manticore army would approach from the woods. Not the woods that we played capture the flag in, but the woods on the other side of camp. Sadly, the manticore army was not going to have just manticores. I sighed as dug a hole for a celestial bronze shrapnel bomb. I place the shrapnel bomb in the hole, and cover it in leaves. 

"Hey Connor!" Travis yells, as he falls from a tree. I run over to him, and sigh. He was in charge of setting the camera controlled turrets in the trees, but he kept on falling. "Need some help?" I said, holding my hand out. He took it, and I pulled him up. Together, we climbed up to the turrets. I rigged the turret into place, and then switched on the camera. I jumped down, landing on a goo bomb that I had completely forgot about.                                                                                 SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNAAAPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was covered in slick, slimy, green goo. I slipped and hit my head on a wire, and the next thing I knew, my arms were trapped at my sides. I groaned. "Ugh. Trapped by my own prank trap." 

Travis laughed. "careful, brother." Travis jumped down and took out a dagger. He cut the wires holding my arms down, and I got up. "Pee-yoo. You should go take a shower." Travis said, leaning away from me. "Yeah yeah, I know. I need to clean off this goo." I say, and then walked off to the Hermes cabin.

Hazel's P.O.V.

I breathe in fresh air. This week had been a very crazy week so far. I was about to get up when a scream pierced the air. I jumped back from the window, and rushed out of the hades cabin. another scream. Then, I saw them. A thousand little piglets running around. I groaned. I had thought that the rumor of the Hermes cabin's underground piglet pen was false, but apparently not. I scooped up to piglets and that walked to the Hermes cabin, where they were quickly trying to put the piglets back into a little secret hole in the floor. I helped, and soon enough, the piglets had been taken care of. I walked back to the Hades cabin, and then I was about to lay down when something jumped from in my hair. I jumped to my feet, only to find a brownish piglet with two sparkly things in its sides. I knelt down, and my powers told me that those things were diamonds. The piglet squeled as I picked it up. It snuggled into my hands, and I smiled. I set it down on the ground, pulled out my monster proof phone, and snapped a picture of it. I sent the picture to Annabeth. Then She texted me. This is what the messages were:

Annabeth, 2:25 PM                                                                                                                                                                Wow! That's a diamond piglet.                                                                                                                                       Where did you find it???                                                                                                                     Hazel, 2:30 PM                                                                                                                                                                         Well, it sorta                                                                                                                                                                              found me.

Annabeth, 2:42 PM                                                                                                                                                                Got it. I'll try and do some                                                                                                                                                 research. 

************************************************************

A/N I hope you guys like this chapter. My head hurts :(

also, I found a 10 dollar bill. Idk why it was on the ground.