Flying kittens! talent show-WAIT WHAT

Annabeth's P.O.V.

"Percy... is it just me, or do you also hear screaming?" I said, letting go of Percy's hand. Percy walked over to the window, and his eyes grew wide. "whats wrong seaweed brain?" I asked, getting up and walking over to him. I looked out the window and gaped. Outside, running-well, flying, actually- around were a bunch of small, multi-colored kittens with little angel wings. I grinned, and ran outside. Kittens had always been one of my favorite animals. Demigods ran all around me, trying to catch all the kittens. One came to a stop at my feet. It had eyes just like mine, and it was carrying a note in its paws. I took the note, and read it:

Dear Annabeth,

You have done so well with leading the camp. I hope that with this cat, you will not feel so strained from all the pressure that is on your and Percy's shoulders.

From, 

            Athena

I smiled. I knelt down and picked up the kitten, cradling it in my arms. It let out a mreow and butted its head against my chest. "Hey little buddy, lets get you inside." I said, walking towards the Athena cabin.

Percy's P.O.V.

Flying. Kittens. great. First a bunch a diamond piglets, now a bunch of flying, multicolored kittens. What next, huh? A mob of little glowing turtles? I sighed. "This year is getting weirder and weirder." I muttered. But then, there was a knock at the door. I got up, walked to the door, and opened it. Sitting in the doorway was one of the kittens. except it was all blue, and had eyes like mine. it dropped a note, and I bent down to read it. The gist of it: This kitten was for me, and it was from Poseidon. I picked up the cat, and closed the door. I sat down on my bed, and watched as the cat flew around me. Suddently, everything I would need to feed the cat appeared around my cabin. Even a magic, self cleaning litterbox. The cat mreowed and flew into my lap. Despite my earlier grumpyness, I laughed.

****************************************************

A/N So basically, all the demigods got kittens from their godly parent.

****************************************************** 

Leo's P.O.V.

"Everyone, please gather around me." Chiron said, trotting into the arena. We all gathered around him, talking and joking. My kitten, flame, was perched on my shoulder. "Demigods, I would like to announce that we are having a Wizards and Demigods talent show!" Chiron announced. Silence fell. Then, everyone started cheering.

***************************************************

A/N sorry for the short chapter. hope you liked it.