FIGHT!

Percy's P.O.V.

I crashed into the side of the poseidon cabin, almost breaking my rib cage. I managed to struggle to my feet, holding Riptide in my hand. "YAHH!" I yelled, running at the earthborn who had thrown me. I slid past him, slashing Riptide through the earthborn's leg. The monster crumbled to dust. I ran over to Annabeth, who was struggling against a wild centaur. I stabbed the centaur, reducing it to dust. Annabeth hugged me, then pulled back. "Time to see if it will work." Annabeth said, stabbing a Mymreke. Annabeth whistled, and all the flying kittens came flying out of the cabin windows. The kittens were decked out in celestial bronze armor. The kittens attacked the monsters, scattering their ranks. I stabbed a Earthborn and deflected a attack from a enemy demigod. I stumbled to the lake, and the water energized me. I straightened, and slashed at a incoming Draceana. (A/N Idk if I spelled that right) But then, I hear a shout. I looked over and saw that a group consisting of Ron, Ginny, George, Piper, Will, Nico, Thalia, two other hunters of Artemis, Hazel, and Frank were drawing some of the monsters towards the woods, shouting insults at the monsters and making rude gestures. Sadly, I go distracted by this, and a earthborn slammed its fist into my chest, sending me flying. I struggled to get back to my feet, but a cyclops stomped its foot onto my chest, forcing me back down. Had Riptide not be laying in the water, I would have died. But as the cyclops brought its foot down to smash my skull in, I raised my hand and concentrated. The water shot Riptide out and the sword pierced right through the cyclops, who distentegrated into dust. I jumped to my feet, caught Riptide, and tried to stumble to my cabin so I could grab some ambrosia. But Instead, my feet gave out, and I fell to my knees. Monsters surrounded me, and a Mymreke spat acid onto my legs. I yelped in pain, and slashed Riptide through the Mymreke. 

Frank's P.O.V.

I Jumped from a tree, shooting two arrows as I fell. The first arrow pierced a Laistrygonian's skull, reducing the monster to dust. The second arrow, which was a hydra arrow, split into multiple ropes, which brought down a couple of cyclopes. I hit the ground, rolled, and went through a hole that lead to to the tunnels. I crouched, waiting for a monster to pass above the hole. A shadow passed overhead, and I jumped up, changing form as I jumped. My body got smaller and lighter, and my vision got sharper. I hit the cyclopes as a bald eagle, and then changed to lion and took the cyclopes down. I changed back to human form, and shot a arrow at a tripwire, which dropped a boulder down on top of a Laistrygonian. I saw Nico over to my right, stabbing down monsters left and right. I jumped, drew a arrow, and changed form to a giant whale. I fell to the ground, crushing multiple monsters. I changed back to human form, a arrow still knocked in my bow. I shot a Mymreke, the arrow going through its ant skull. I felt unstoppable, at least until a earthborn slammed its fist down on my head and knocked me out.

Hazel's P.O.V.

Time seemed to slow. "FRANK!!!" I yelled, but I was too late. A earthborn slammed its earthy fist into Frank's head, and Frank collapsed. I screamed, and a dozen diamonds shot out at the monsters. Sharp diamonds cut through the monster ranks, cutting them down. I charged, gripping my spatha as I sliced down monster after monster. I could see Ron and Ginny shooting monsters with spells. I saw Piper charmspeaking the monsters into fighting each other, and Will tossing grenades into the midst of the monsters. I saw Thalia and the two other hunters that were with her shooting down monsters. Most of the monsters were taken out by the traps, but we were still outnumbered. 

Annabeth's P.O.V.

I ducked into the Athena cabin, trying to catch my breathe. I hurried to the chest under my bed, opened it, and grabbed my wand. It had been a bit since I had used it, but I remembered enough spells. I charged out of the cabin, straight at a incoming enemy demigod. "Flipendo!" I yelled, pointing my wand at the demigod. He flipped backwards, landing on his back. I stabbed a Mymreke with my dagger, then charged at a Laistrygonian. Before I could get to it however, a bolt of lightning pierced it. The Laistrygonian roared as it burst into dust. I stumbled. All around me, Monsters and enemy demigods fell. Demigods from camp Jupiter were here, along with the hunters of Artemis, but still some demigods fell. I gritted my teeth. To my left, I saw the demigods from cabin nine slamming into the monsters, using metal armor. I looked to the lake, and saw Percy and Jason standing back-to-back, mini hurricanes surrounding them. 

Harry's P.O.V.

I peeked around my hiding spot, which was a anvil. Monsters flooded through bunker nine, beating up demigods. I glanced towards Leo, who was on the floor, out cold. I gripped my wand, and jumped up. "FLIPENDO! STUPIFY! BOMBARDA!" I shouted, shooting spells at multiple monsters. But I was outnumbered. Then, right before a cyclopes cornered me, flames roared up form Leo's body. Leo struggled to his feet, and blasted monsters with flames. The demigods in bunker nine yelled and fought with renewed effort. I lashed out with my wand, shooting spells at monsters. Soon, bunker nine had been cleared of monsters. We all charged out into the woods, running towards camp. Once we got there, the tide started to turn. I picked up a fallen sword and sliced down a giant ant, and then shot a stunning spell at a cyclopes. But then, the monsters retreated back into rows. they parted to reveal a scrawny, blond teen. The boy walked forward, gripping a knife with a curved blade. 

Percy's P.O.V.

"Octavian." I growled, gripping riptide. Octavian grinned. "Well well well, Jackson. " Octavian said. "You and your friends may have destroyed half of my army, but that won't matter." Octavian started glowing, a orange light shining from under his skin. Me, Jason, Harry, and Nico stepped forward. We charged. I raised riptide, and yelled. But Octavian simply waved his hand, and our weapons went flying. But Harry gripped his wand and charged forward. Nico followed. Harry shot a spell at octavian, which sent him flying. I charged forward, dodged a blast of fire from octavian, and punched Octavian in the face. Octavian stumbled, and growled. But then Nico appeared behind him, coming from the shadows, and drove his sword through Octavian's gut. Octavian stuttered, falling to his knees. "H-H-How? No! Y-you cant h-have d-defeated me so easily!" Octavian said as he crumbled to dust- but this dust was a golden color. As octavian died, the monsters also crumbled to dust. The fight was over... for now.