Chapter 19: The Stalking Ends

A/N: I can't believe that we hit the 1.0K! I just wanna say, thank you so much and enjoy this chapter!

0K! I just wanna say, thank you so much and enjoy this chapter!

Chloe and Scarlette were sitting next to each other at a table when Lily and Mia walked in walking behind another man

Chloe and Scarlette were sitting next to each other at a table when Lily and Mia walked in walking behind another man. The detective was sitting on the other side of the table reading in some file. Lily and Mia went to stand behind Chloe and Scarlette waiting for the detective to say why they're here.

The detective puts down the papers he was reading and looked at the four girls.

"I assume you know what you're here for?" He asked them. The four girls just nodded in response.

"Well, I can tell you that it will stop from now on. Ray Dark ordered a student from this school to take those picture."

"Was it Vincent from the journalism club?" Mia interrupted him.

"Uhm, yes. We knew that this was already going on for some time, cause he was the one that came to the police." He told the girls. "When he was assigned to do that he immediately knew that it was wrong and that it was considered as stalking. Wich of course was prosecutable. But both us and he knew how dangerous Ray Dark could be, so we told him to take his commission and follow him so we could use it against him afterwards."

"So it is over and we won't be getting stalked again?" Scarlette asked him.

"No, it will stop from now on. However, I do have a question for you. Why didn't you go to the police with such pictures?"

"Well there was a note with it and of course we didn't know that you already knew of it. We were just scared that it would only get worse." Chloe replied.

"I understand that. Anyway, you just have to sign here to put charges on him and don't worry about the rest. I already talked to Dorothea like you can see she also signed it. Apparently, she got blackmailed by him."

"But why would he do that to us? It isn't like we did anything that would stop him from doing what he wants." Lily asked him.

"I'm sorry to say that that's still unclear."

"And will anything happen with Vincent now?" Scarlette asked him next.

"No, nothing will happen to him, because we asked him to keep up with the act."

The four girls signed the paper knowing that they don't have to worry about that anymore.

"Thank you. Now I won't keep you up any longer, cause as I am aware there is still a match that you have to play." He said while looking at Lily. "If there are still some questions you can always ask your producer. I explained everything in detail to her what has happened and what will happen soon. Now I have to leave, but maybe you will hear from us later. Goodbye." He said and then walked away through the door.

"Okay, so now we can finally forget about that." Mia said. "That was easier than I had expected."

"Alright, we have to go back to our seats. We will see you guys later. And good luck with the game." Scarlette said and then she and Chloe went away.

Mia and Lily left after them walking back to the teams. On their way back they saw Vincent walking towards them.

"Uhm I'm really sorry for all those pictures I had to send to you. I hope you will forgive me." He said to the two girls.

"We knew that you didn't want to do it either, so of course we will forgive you. But you did delete all those pictures right?" Mia asked him.

"Yeah, of course. After I had sent them to you and also sent a copy to the cops, I immediately deleted them."

"Thank you. I'm really glad that you first went to the police before doing it." Lily said to him.

"Of course, I am aware that it's stalking and I really do not like it when people get stalked. Let alone by me." He replied wich made the two girls chuckle.

"Anyway, I have to go to the others. The match can now finally start." Lily said.

"Right, goodbye." Vincent said and then he walked in the opposite direction of the girls.

Mia went to her place on the bench with the substitute coach. While Lily went to her team in the hallway.

"There you are, finally. Why did they take you?" Mark asked.

"It's kind of a long story, but I will tell you after the match." Lily replied.

"So we can play at last. I thought that they would cancel it." Kevin said.

"I'm glad that we still got to play after all that happened today." Jack replied.

"Looks like the mood didn't change at all." Axel said to Mark.

"Let's win this game, guys!" Mark said to the whole team with one of the biggest smile ever on his face.

"Yeah!" The rest of the team exclaimed.